Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want SCT or best offer for the following...

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Addictivenyc View Post
    i understand ur trying to help me out but u gotta understand that i have more to trade hence "Plus more..." if anyone pm's me for their sct or better offer.

thanks for stopping by,
    if you're doing that, you should really post your best stuff in the thread, not through pm's.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Addictivenyc's Avatar How Much?? BT Rep: +3
    Again like i said if peeps are interested that can give me their best offers. and i will not respond to u dogs that keep barking in their posts about useless crap u have to say about my offer. obviously u guys go around threads trying to put peeps down and try to increase post and the value of trackers on what they are worth or not.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ok here is my best offer: tl

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Addictivenyc's Avatar How Much?? BT Rep: +3
    Dog is still lurking here shewwww!!!

UP

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Again like i said if peeps are interested that can give me their best offers. and i will not respond to u dogs that keep barking in their posts about useless crap u have to say about my offer. obviously u guys go around threads trying to put peeps down and try to increase post and the value of trackers on what they are worth or not.

no1's trying to do that. its called tuff love. we're showing u what u sound like and we're letting you know where to go to see what u have is worth. oh and having a little fun @ the same time.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    So how's this working out for you?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    this is a joke ?yeah

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Hey,

Just some advice because occasionally the "tough love" bothers me too You may want to look at the "What Invites are Worth" thread that others have mentioned and at least say the level of the sites that you're offering via PM only. It's okay not to mention them by name if you're worried about security, but you should give people an idea of what they'll get for a level 5 site like SCT. Otherwise, you're just wasting their time, as most people (albeit, not all some people get FTN for Oink ) who have SCT have everything under level 4-4.5 anyway.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Mariosh's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    backslash the wii is cracked

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    nickw1988's Avatar FST Xtreme User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    so whats the buffer on all these accounts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12