Thread: Whatcha Think Of Ma Website?

Hey jpaul, Chill out mate!!!
    Baz
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #52
    TRshady
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@2 June 2003 - 18:33
    Maybe you should take a look here:
    wow, sorry for the misjudgement. Nice one IKE!, Sites just make you wanna stay when it's so greatly presented and yours is just that, well done.
    Last edited by Damnatory; 08-19-2006 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Requested link removal

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Poster
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@2 June 2003 - 19:44
    Hey jpaul, Chill out mate!!! 
    Baz
    OK our opinions differ. You believe that this is a 13 year old antipodean who is working on a website.

I believe that this is a re-incarnation of T-Zone and is a commercial site associated to a New Zealand broadcasting company. One or neither of us is correct. I'm not really fussed.

Either way I genuinely think it is crap. It doesn't look very good and has minimal content. However it is happy to ask for donations.

With regard to my last comment to Billy-Boy. He is an arse who uses phrases like black bastard and bum-boy, both of which I find offensive. I certainly am not going to listen to him when he says go away.

If that makes you feel that I should chill out, then that is your opinion and I appreciate it. I intended you (singular and plural) no offense as you appear to be decent spud(s) however I will not bow to the lowest common denominator.

Cheers

JimF

4. Lounge   -   #54
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@2 June 2003 - 19:10
    With regard to my last comment to Billy-Boy. He is an arse who uses phrases like black bastard and bum-boy, both of which I find offensive. I certainly am not going to listen to him when he says go away.

If that makes you feel that I should chill out, then that is your opinion and I appreciate it. I intended you (singular and plural) no offense as you appear to be decent spud(s) however I will not bow to the lowest common denominator.

and to think that i thought people didnt take me seriously....

yeah go ahead, advertise people to look at my other posts, i couldnt really care too much, i thought you proposed to ignore me but you have obviousley chosen not to.
    i have no desire to get into any arguments, you dont seem to realise (like i think most other people have) that i have used comments such as "black bastard" and "bum boy" in humourous contexts, complteley innocently, but then find people like you are offended by them....dont read any of my posts then....ignore me, please JPaul, im not worthy of your attention....
    as your older and all, that makes you more intelligent and better at any potential arguments as well i suppose?

oh well, i have no interest in contunuing any form of conversation with you anyway, i find other people more fun to talk to on this forum.....see ya sometime !!

5. Lounge   -   #55
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well because the debate is stopped and the websites already got more attention as it deserved...

***Case Closed ***

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456