Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cricket World Cup

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Cricket Rules, my favourite sport but im being a little biased there coz i play for various teams in my city ;-)

Anywhoo i wanted Pakistan to win but after their abysmal defeat to ireland that went down the shithole. Australia are playing well but i think there is one team that can take them down and thats New Zealand they always do well against Australia and lately they have been playing awesome cricket, im going as far as saying New Zealand Australia final and that will be a good game.

However Sri Lanka have a goood Outside chance but they are scraping through in their matches so i cant see them getting past the Semis.

As for England if the top order gets their act together England could beat SA but they need the whole team to play well and not just KP and Ian Bell. I would even let Freddie open if he gets runs then its as good move if not he wont be doing any better than he is now!

anyways cant wait for Todays game Windies v SA if Windies win England can and i think will go through however if SA win i think its curtains for England and Winides and the 4 teams that will go through are Aus, NZ, SA and SL

End of rant

2. Sports Club   -   #32
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Enlgand are out lol pathetic playin by them, todays game should be good Aus vs NZ i want NZ to win

3. Sports Club   -   #33
    England were awful, one game they needed to win and they f'd that up

New Zealand got pwned by the Aussies

4. Sports Club   -   #34
    Yeah Australia destroyed New Zealand and won by a massive 215 runs, Australia could win the world cup undefeated at this rate!

Hopefully that wont happen

5. Sports Club   -   #35
    ^^Yer same here, i really want New Zealand to win :p

6. Sports Club   -   #36
    I want South Africa to win, i am optimistic we can beat Australia on Wednesday, everyone is beatable, if not i also want New Zealand to win, well actually anybody besides Australia

7. Sports Club   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Aussies pulled of a great win, and their 3rd world cup in a row. Hats off to em.. 29 undefeated matches in the World Cup since 1999. They have truly played in a league of their own... no one even managed to challenge em in the whole cup!

Next world cup should be Rest of World XI vs Aussies!

Congrats to em!

8. Sports Club   -   #38
    Who were the last team to beat Australia?....

Pakistan well we have at least one good thing to brag about

But yer Hats of to Adam Gilchrist who really won Aussies the WC the rest of them werent anything special, one man team :p

9. Sports Club   -   #39
    AUSSIE _ AUSSIE _ AUSSIE
    I had to stay awake

but WOAW --good on you Australia

10. Sports Club   -   #40
    lxgamer's Avatar Level X BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Final was boring, Due to rain and f***ing D/L method.
    Goodbye Lara, Inzi, jaysuria and all other players who are retiring after WC.
    Good Luck Pakistan Next Time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast