Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special Offer For Entry To Britain

Poster
    ok for those of you how dont know there is this assylum seeker who, to apparently prove a point and also as a bonus get himself assylum in the UK, so he stiched his mouth, nose and eyes together and went on hunger strike for assylum...well, this morning i just heard that he was granted assylum in britain. its just getting ridiculous i mean fair enough for people who actually need political assylum but if this guy really needs to stay here then surely he wouldnt need to protest in such a weird way!

I dont mean any offence to assylum seekers, before anyone gets on my case but come on, this guy was gonna be deported and then the only thing he did was prove that he was certifiable and had watched one to many showings of Hocus Pocus and the whole situation just turned about! And lastly, talk about the icing on the cake but he has now said that he is still gonna continue the hunger strike for all those people who are in the same situation as he was...well i got some advice for them, they just need a needle and thread and Hey Presto! problem solved.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    LOL the goverment is idiots.
    this bloke should have been sent back home. lets see who would give a fu*k about him there then.

What about the terrorists plane hijackers who were set free. hell they were even given compensation.

these people should have been locked under the prison.

this really pisses me off to no end.

tony blair your a fag grow some bollox and execute these people.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    exactly.

the asylum seeekers (i have no prob with genuine ones) all come here; despite the law being that they must seek asylum in the first country they come across...love to know how people manage to get here from all over, we're kinda secluded from the main places from which people would come. This is clearly cos we give in to any bastard who tries to come here.

And god, yeah, the hijakers....cost us stg like £30 million for the court case and all......we're the laughing stock of the world
    <insert signature here>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Englands gone to the dogs, we are the laughing stock of the world.

I Quit the Uk 18months ago and i ain&#39;t looked back since, I now enjoy warm weather, cheap cig&#39;s,cheap food and beer at 50p a pint, yeah I earn less, but my standard of living is a lot higher, and I&#39;m 100% happier
    Far as i&#39;m concerned If this Asylum Seeker wants England so badly he can have my place...

The world wipes its arse with the UK and it&#39;ll only get worse.....

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    where did u quit the uk for? or is it all in the name?

6. Lounge   -   #6

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by cyprushil@29 May 2003 - 13:23
    :&#39;(

8. Lounge   -   #8
    He had already been accepted by the govement but homeoffice (or something simula to that name wouldnt let him stay). This guy lives quiet close to me and also been said that if he gose bak to is country he will problery be killed. Which is why hes probley gone to such extreme messures to stay here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@29 May 2003 - 11:46
    the law being that they must seek asylum in the first country they come across
    and wherever he was from it seems to me that he would certainly not be from france or the like and unless someone moved the UK to be beside afganistan or wherever he is from then how is it even right?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    THe goverment need to just stop applications now.
    we do not need more asyulum seekers.

I was forced to live with them in a hostel called the thornclifffe hotel near heathrow airport and i have never had so many fights in 3 weeks in all my life.

It was at least 2 a day. before me and my family were finally got thrown out. I was so happy to leave that dump. couple of weeks later the local mp visited it and said she was disguisted by the place and would not let her dog live there.

we had are room broken into twice and every time it was the same muppet who would then go round wearing my clothes. so me, my brother and dad kinda got him sent to the hospital.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast