Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virus

PXS2 CHAMP

Has anyone got viruses attacking their computer???

I have millions but got Norton Anti-Virus, Systemworks and Firewall. they all prevent Virus coming in. But most of the Kazaa everything u download they have virus. Doesn't matter what it is! they still have the virus!!

Can u get rid of all the viruses so we can download as normal VIRUS FREE GUYS!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    what files are u dling ive never ever had a birus with kazaa

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Interesting. The terms used here.

Millions. Everything! Etc.

Sorry unless you are downloading crackz and appz, then I would have to say there should be no problem. I mean I use k-lite every day and don't get virii, go figure...

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    yeah most crack about 95% of them are virus

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    well hmmmmmmm. i allso have norton firewall and anti virus....and the only virus ive suffered is my girlfriend telling me 2 get off my laptop lol...i think if u dont want the MILLIONS of viruses ATTACKING your pc u should stopd dling appz anyway gotta go theres millions of viruses knocking at my port lol

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Why dont you look in the verifieds for what you want that way you probably wont get any viruses.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Can u get rid of all the viruses so we can download as normal VIRUS FREE GUYS!! 
    Wow now that would be a job for super man. The files are not stored in a centralized server, they are on computers like the one you used to type this post. Saying what you said is not possible because we do not have access to every computer in the world.

Just stick with verified downloads and do not download cracks or small programs. Be glad that your norton is picking up the viruses, because some people do not even run anti virus software and thier systems crash.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Millions of viruses at one time? Wow you must have a super broadband connection. Is you antivirus prog. on leave? Or does it have a burn out
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    The best thing to do to not get a virus is don't use the internet problem solved

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Occasionally one is tempted to side with the viruses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast