Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Matrix

HI this is may second post so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    J have two questins which is the bestmatrix in your opinion an wchich are the best quality files with Matrix reloaded .

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Easy.
    The Matrix 1 is the best Matrix movie made as of yet.
    The 3 SVCD Centropy version is the best quality one out there.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    yeah i just downloaded the Centropy one its over 2 gigs big but worth it.plus my hardly used 80 Gig hard drive helps a tad . im burning them to CD's as we Speak and it only took 7 hours to download. i duno why but i always get at least 160 KB download speed from Bittorrent i was getting like 250KB for a couple hours then went back down to 160. but i think Matrix 1 was better. but i think Revolution will clear things up and be pretty good.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

j want to know the best version on kazaa and how long it would take me to dl it

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    go to http://www.whereisthematrix.mirrorz.com go in there then go to downloads and get the 2 gig one. coming to the "best one" depends on how much disk space and so on. but if u have space to spare and a high speed internet go for the nicest one the 2 gig if not then settle for the road less traveld

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Is the 700mb version that was ripped to torrentse.cx not on the network somewhere by now?
    It was there last week.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im going to have to agree that the first Matrix was definitely the better of the two. I mean Im not really that big of a fan of the series (and jus the thought of bullet time makes me cringe...) but the first film definitely had a better plot (which unlike Reloaded doesnt take hours of research just to comprehend) and well the action scenes were very original for the time. My favorite is still the lobby shootout. No bullet time crap...or lame cgi. Just a good ol fashioned shootout.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    come on dont diss on bullet time so much !!!
    You cant say you wernt impressed the first time you saw it....and still are a bit with the 360 views....ok not original anymore but nice eye-candy (unlike Hulk )

plus the crash scene in reloaded was quite nice.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah the crash scene in Reloaded was nice, but I would have prefered a car scene without bullet time, or any cgi. Like good ol Bullit. I think if you can do it real...than do it that way. If not than go for the cgi. And yeah the first time I saw bullet time I was impressed...but the effect fades fast...espechially since after Matrix was released the market was just flooded with copycats...and thank god they arent using bullet time in HULK, a young producer suggested it early on in the filming...and Lee just told him flat out NO! And again with HULK...as cool as the cgi looks...you know its cgi...if they could have done this realistically with animatronics than I would have said more power to them. I still think the alien queen from aliens is one of the coolest things ever on screen. And who can forget how much of a treat it was to see the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by thegroggman@29 May 2003 - 18:27
    And who can forget how much of a treat it was to see the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park?
    oh, those were the days....
    Jurassic Park on pirate video....
    almost brings a tear to my eye....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast