Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need cheap Seedbox

Scytalle's Avatar ...Pariah...
    you could try xirvik, there shared servers are quite good. Decent hard drive space and no torrent/bandwidth restriction. There pretty cheap. There shared servers are about 3 people to a server, with 100MB connection.
    Last edited by Scytalle; 10-08-2009 at 06:55 AM.
    RiP bittorrent trackers, your age is ending
    -

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Il_Professore's Avatar InSaNe_CloWn
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    I would like to try Seedbox, never tried it before. Doe's anyone know any cheap ones... It would be nice if the server had at least 10 mb/s speed... Please write here or in PM...

Or maybe anyone wants to split 100 mb/s seedbox...?
    First of all we should know where are you from cos ovh can be purchased not from everywhere.
    The best sites are OVH.fr ,ovh.co.uk ,kimsufi.com or Leaseweb.com or server.lu

Sharing a seedbox is good but if you choose the right persons or that you really know them cos some ppl try to share but sometimes steal passkeys or install cheating programs and this must cause to loose ur preferred sites.

Linux systems are the way to go but you must have some knowledges in *nix systems if not go for windows but it cost.There are a lot of useful guides in forums or sites but the problem is that dealing with linux starting from 0 is never simple.Maybe someone will help you to configure it.

Have fun and Good Luck.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Don't bother replying. Dedicateddude bumped this old thread in what is a transparent advertising message. Reported.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    lol I left a comment and told you guys what host I use but it was deleted by staff and i got an infraction for spam??????!!

so how are one supposed to recommend a good seedbox if the staff are Nazi german people burners that never allows me to post anything?

Fuck you staff

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dedicateddude View Post
    lol I left a comment and told you guys what host I use but it was deleted by staff and i got an infraction for spam??????!!

so how are one supposed to recommend a good seedbox if the staff are Nazi german people burners that never allows me to post anything?

Fuck you staff
    You bumped a 2 and a half year old thread with a direct link to a commercial site .Before that you had exactly one post in the previous 12 months.Tell me what else am I suppose to think?
    Btw if you voiced your concerns in the report section instead of whining here like a 2 year old there was every possibility that the infraction would have been removed .

Needless to say the chances now are somewhat reduced.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    brento's Avatar Poster
    The BigSB seedbox service sold at what.cd are really good and inexpensive. I pay $17 a month for 100gb space, 100mbps, unlimited torrents and bandwidth. excellent customer service as well.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dedicateddude View Post

Fuck you staff
    You bumped a 2 and a half year old thread with a direct link to a commercial site .Before that you had exactly one post in the previous 12 months.Tell me what else am I suppose to think?
    Btw if you voiced your concerns in the report section instead of whining here like a 2 year old there was every possibility that the infraction would have been removed .

Needless to say the chances now are somewhat reduced.
    Not to mention the 20+ posts of hers that I removed previously for spamming.

Closed.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123