Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need cheap Seedbox

iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I would like to try Seedbox, never tried it before. Doe's anyone know any cheap ones... It would be nice if the server had at least 10 mb/s speed... Please write here or in PM...

Or maybe anyone wants to split 100 mb/s seedbox...?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    currently i dont have seedbox but if u

want to share , pm me

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    There's no "cheap" (real) seedbox. If you just want to "try" it, go for a VPS for around $25 or so with Windows. If you know your *nix stuff, you could get one from $10+.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I am also looking for a cheap seedbox...can spend around 20$...any suggestions?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Been thinking about this and am interested. I don't need full 100mbits so I'd like to share to cut down costs.

It sounds like to share a server, someone needs to install some software to manage accounts, hard drive space, bandwidth, and data transfer. Also a bonus would be if all of this is on linux, which costs less to lease.

Anyone want to take the lead? Anyone know someone who set up a shared seedbox successfully?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by i.dragonfly View Post
    Been thinking about this and am interested. I don't need full 100mbits so I'd like to share to cut down costs.

It sounds like to share a server, someone needs to install some software to manage accounts, hard drive space, bandwidth, and data transfer. Also a bonus would be if all of this is on linux, which costs less to lease.

Anyone want to take the lead? Anyone know someone who set up a shared seedbox successfully?
    your budget..??

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    yes,please supply us with info! im also gonna get one but need one low cost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    find someone u trust and share it..........and u only really need a 10MB box imo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    i.dragonfly's Avatar -======//OvO BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by i.dragonfly View Post

your budget..??
    Dunno, maybe <= $20 / mo.? Don't want to spend much more than the cost of a Netflix subscription. Should be able to share among, say 5 people, to achieve the low cost?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ElGatoo's Avatar ^^ BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Leeware

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast