Page 1 of 89 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must Be A Member 30 days AND Have 10 Posts To Use The BT Invites Section

To Read And Post In The BitTorrent Invites Section

• You must be a member at FST for 1 Month.
    • You must have at least 10 Posts.

Its little to ask those that join make a contribution to the board prior to invite access.
    This also lets new members at FST get familiar with the site and the other members.
    After 1 Month and 10 Posts it takes an hour for your account to update.
    When your account is updated you will have a star below your title.

If you spam your 10 posts your account will be Disabled.
    DO NOT send Private Messages asking for invites.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2

Dry

Hello

this is my first post....

I really don't see the point in having to wait 30 days before a newbie can post in the torrent invites section???

I only joined this site because of that section and then discovered i can't even post there even though im not going to be begging people just to give me a invite and then run off and never come back again.....i have invites to 6 different sites to offer right now but i can't even offer them! I would continue coming back to trade so i could become a member of more sites and i would also have more invites to trade.

but i guess i can't.....i have to wait a month for no good reason and i still have to make 4 more posts(i only came to the site to use the invites section but i am being forced to post in other sections if i want to eventually even use the invites section)

oh well!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    My second post

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    your a moron get lost.The reason this site is here is to help people and if you only joined it to use people for torrent invites your not going to get very far.
    how is TRADING with people using them?

looks like you're the moron

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    it's strange that there isn't a site entirely dedicated to trading private tracker invites, because there are always more people who want to trade them than there are legitimate ways to trade. I understand that some trackers don't want or allow invite trading, but many have no policy against it, and it seems like it's more difficult than it should be.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    STICKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenray
    .....i have invites to 6 different sites to offer right now but i can't even offer them!
    All requests made in the BitTorrent section will be removed.
    If we notice that you spammed your 5 posts your account will be disabled.
    Who's the moron?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    your a moron get lost.The reason this site is here is to help people and if you only joined it to use people for torrent invites your not going to get very far.
    how is TRADING with people using them?

looks like you're the moron
    How do we know you're not going to get your invite then use that torrent site just to leech, then come back for more invites.
    People who do that will be bringing the rep of THIS site down, because we'd be giving anyone invites who asks for them.

The point in the 5post + 1 month waiting time is that hopefully you'll have posted around the site and become friends with some people, so that you can be trusted.

And a note to people on the site giving invites: Remember that you don't have to give out invites, make sure you know the person you are giving the invite too and that they actually deserve it.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Hello

this is my first post....

I really don't see the point in having to wait 30 days before a newbie can post in the torrent invites section???

I only joined this site because of that section and then discovered i can't even post there even though im not going to be begging people just to give me a invite and then run off and never come back again.....i have invites to 6 different sites to offer right now but i can't even offer them! I would continue coming back to trade so i could become a member of more sites and i would also have more invites to trade.

but i guess i can't.....i have to wait a month for no good reason and i still have to make 4 more posts(i only came to the site to use the invites section but i am being forced to post in other sections if i want to eventually even use the invites section)

oh well!

This message was auto-generated

Dear New-Member,
    Our Forum is almost completly full.
    Our policy is that if your first post is not interesting enough,
    you will be banned.

In this case you failed miserably.
    Have a nice day.

-On behalf of the one who controls the button

yo

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    LOL he got banned absolutely beautifal.People like that are of no use to anyone.

Page 1 of 89 12341151 ... LastLast