Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Best Hentai On Kaza In Your Opinion .

Lol the name sounds funny, ill have a search for it.

As far as storyline goes, Sailor Moon and the 7 Balls, (SM7B for short), has nothing what-so-ever. It begins when Sailor Moon invites all characters from different anime shows to come to her wedding with that mask retard. I've never seen Sailor Moon, but that dude is just gay. One by one the guest show up and evidently have sex with anyone and everyone. So it's just like a big hentai mansion. Don't watch this unless you don't care if some of your favorite characters get disgraced. In a funny way though. Some of the characters include Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Shinji (with his eva), Belldandy and a lot more. I guess you watch different characters bang the Sailor Scouts one by one while Tuxedo Mask jacks off if front of his video cameras. What's this have to do with 7 Ballz? Nothing. Although Sailor Moon grows a new part when she gets a dragon ball stuck up her cunt. By the end, the whole mansion is filled with orge's and more, including Sailor Moon getting banged by a TV remote.

The art is too damn bad to even be called anime. It's more like paper hentai. Kind of like South Park and hentai meeting in one. Music sucks shit like most hentai. Don't even rent it. Get anything else. Who'd would have guess poorly dubbed DBZ would lead me to watching this title.

Home // Anime Reviews // Sailor Moon and the 7 Ballz
    LOL...

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Oh yeah btw, so i dont have to start a new topic, does anyone know any series simmilar to IKKITOUSEN, ive seen only upto episode 7 so far since im downloading about 6 other series atm, but its really good to watch, i like the fights and the ecchi, anyone know any other series with lots of ecchi ?

Ikkitousen = most ecchi ive seen in an anime lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123