Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st Ever FST BT Awards!!

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

welcome everyone to the 1 ever FST BT AWARDS! in the coming days there will be 4 polls opened everyday with catagoies ranging from fastest tracker to best and worst staff. (see below for catagoies and trackers) here are the rules!

1.if you vote in the poll u must reply in the thread that you voted. example: voted,done,etc etc etc

2. you may reply to why you voted the way you did

3. each poll will run for 3 days with new polls starting on the 2nd day

4. NO FLAMING! you may disagree just keep it clean.

5. not all the tracker will be in all the polls

CATAGOIES
    Best Overall Tracker
    Worst Overall Tracker
    best staff
    worst staff
    fastest download
    slowest download
    fastest pre
    slowest pre
    easiest 2 seed
    hardest 2 seed
    Best Content
    Worst Content
    Best Future Tracker
    Best Community
    Best Design
    Best 0-day Tracker
    Worst 0-day Tracker
    Best speacilty Tracker
    Worst speacilty Tracker

TRACKERS
    ftn
    ScT
    ftwr
    wb
    tl
    revtt
    E***o
    nb
    swedvdr
    tt
    thors
    bitmetv
    fsc
    bitme
    czone
    oink
    kg
    revolt
    pt
    fb
    Last edited by torrentslave; 03-19-2007 at 04:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very nice idea..but TL and Revtt should be in..heck they might win a cpl of categories
    Been There, Done That

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post
    very nice idea..but TL and Revtt should be in..heck they might win a cpl of categories
    opps

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    elioo's Avatar TDI lover BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    best speciality tracker i think hdbits can win, correct me if im wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Welcome everyone to the 1 ever FST BT AWARDS! in the coming days there will be 4 polls opened everyday with catagoies ranging from fastest tracker to best and worst staff. (see below for catagoies and trackers) here are the rules!

1.if you vote in the poll u must reply in the thread that you voted. example: voted,done,etc etc etc

This isn't really necessary if you make it a public poll. That was you will already be able to see what members voted, and what they voted for. It will also just make the thread full of one word comments, making any practical discussion almost impossible.

2. you may reply to why you voted the way you did

3. each poll will run for 3 days with new polls starting on the 2nd day

4. NO FLAMING! you may disagree just keep it clean.

5. not all the tracker will be in all the polls

CATEGORIES
    Best Overall Tracker
    Worst Overall Tracker
    best staff
    worst staff
    fastest download
    slowest download
    fastest pre
    slowest pre
    easiest 2 seed
    hardest 2 seed
    Best Content
    Worst Content
    Best Foreign Tracker Foreign for whom? What's foreign to me, may not be for another.
    Worst Foreign Tracker See above.
    Best Future Tracker
    Best Community
    Best Design
    Best 0-day Tracker
    Worst 0-day Tracker
    Best speacilty Tracker
    Worst speacilty Tracker

TRACKERS
    ftn
    ScT
    ftwr
    wb
    tl
    revtt
    E***o
    nb
    swedvdr
    tt
    thors
    bitmetv
    fsc
    bitme
    czone
    oink
    kg
    revolt
    pt
    fb

Also, isn't this really just a thread to let everyone know there is going to be a thread?

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It won't be fair polls... TL and RevTT may win fastest tracker and other awards just because they have lots of users and there aren't many here who have FTN and SCT... So basically you didn't thought all over..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Best Foreign Tracker Foreign for whom? What's foreign to me, may not be for another.

I guess he meant "Best/Worst Non-English Tracker" then

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Welcome everyone to the 1 ever FST BT AWARDS! in the coming days there will be 4 polls opened everyday with catagoies ranging from fastest tracker to best and worst staff. (see below for catagoies and trackers) here are the rules!

This isn't really necessary if you make it a public poll. That was you will already be able to see what members voted, and what they voted for. It will also just make the thread full of one word comments, making any practical discussion almost impossible.

Also, isn't this really just a thread to let everyone know there is going to be a thread?
    sorry i didnt know i could make it public. about the forein tracker ur right, they will be removed and no this is a thread to let others know about the polls and what they mean. also to get some feedback
    Last edited by torrentslave; 03-19-2007 at 04:59 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    It won't be fair polls... TL and RevTT may win fastest tracker and other awards just because they have lots of users and there aren't many here who have FTN and SCT... So basically you didn't thought all over..
    << Also not every1 is a member at the higher sites so they might not know who has the higher speeds or the best pre-time or the best staff
    Proud Member of:

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    FSTer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    Really good idea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast