Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Thinks Texas Is Wank......

Poster
    BBBBBurt aint GEoyorge BUsh from Texas and aint hee the preysidant ov de most pourfool nautiun on de plllaaaaaaaanet........
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    insanebassman
    this is racism.

not that I give a flying fornication at a rotary mobile circular pastry product...

but it is

3. Lounge   -   #3
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    I cant even read it

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Sorry but it wasnt racism - I&#39;ve been glopping and my keys were a bit sticky&#33; They have now dried off just fine. All the keys are now functioning correctly.

Please be aware all that I had no intention of even starting such an embarrassing post. It was my sperm encrusted keyboard that did it. I was actually attempting to send a happy birthday Grandmother email at the time...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    insanebassman
    now it is embarassing&#33;

man, you got to get one of those silicone flexible water proof keyboards&#33;&#33;&#33; That is the ticket&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    I suggest you get therapy.....

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by insanebassman@29 May 2003 - 21:10
    now it is embarassing&#33;

man, you got to get one of those silicone flexible water proof keyboards&#33;&#33;&#33; That is the ticket&#33;
    Think that solution might be a little beyond my budget. I think I&#39;ll just introduce a new personal rule whilst using my computer....... I&#39;ll sit on my hands and download (from kazaa) the latest pirated voice recognition software to operate my keyboard.

Actually that would be quite cool............

I could pretend I am my all time hero ...... Professor Steven Hawking&#33;

I pretty good at dribbling and we have similar voices.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    On the other hand I could ask granny to knit me a special sperm retaining nob hat&#33;

Discuss Please

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Or then I suppose I could stop visiting Tokyo Shiteaters dot com&#33; And of couse stop wanking&#33;

Naaaa Fuck that Gran you old tart get knitting&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    how about potthebrown.com?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast