Thread: Making 2 Avi Files 3 Mpeg Files

Poster
    Hey all i got a problem. I d'l The two towers and i would like to burn them to vcd, but each of the two AVI files i got are too big for one disc. So what i would like to do is put the two back together and then resplit them into three equal or about equal mpegs. How do i do this? Thx 4 n e help in advance.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    get tmpegnec convert the movies to VCD then use tmpeg to merge the movies and to cutt

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Kewl got any instructions for the joining/cutting process. I have the TMPGenc already and was just wondering about the steps to joining and cutting, I'll be working on it until i see you answer so hopefully i'll get it on my own. But i figured if you could give me ez instructions it would go quicker.
    SHARE LONG AND PROSPER

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Okay file now i have another problem i used tmpgenc to encode it and it's all good for most of the movie but towards the end of the first part the audio turns to shit. It sounds all distorted can i just fix this mpeg file or do i have to try and encode it again? I haven't done the second one yet because i want to make sure that it isn't something in the settings first.

Thx agin 4 n e help

Edit: Nevermind guys i got most of it figured out and what i don't i'll get it figured out on my own thx 4 the help though.