Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Buy Music Cd-s?

BANNED
    yeah I wish it was $15 20 buck where I live its double that in this country

2. Music   -   #12
    I buy cd's but they are expensive.. and the occasional stolen cds do happen... I haven't bought many cd's for a while because I have a lot stolen... and I just don't want to waster money and then get them stolen again...

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yeah i still buy cd's cause you can go to record stores and get brand new CD's for $13 (Australian that is)...but its only in the main part (where as at the moment im 14 hours away from a cheap record store)..So for the meanwhile i just download CDs (god bless kazaa and soulseek)...The last CD i brought was meteora and im still undecided whether i wasted my money or not ...last really good CD i brought would have to be audioslave's album...

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    Yeah i still buy cd's cause you can go to record stores and get brand new CD's for $13 (Australian that is)...but its only in the main part (where as at the moment im 14 hours away from a cheap record store)..So for the meanwhile i just download CDs (god bless kazaa and soulseek)...The last CD i brought was meteora and im still undecided whether i wasted my money or not  ...last really good CD i brought would have to be audioslave's album...
    bullshit $13 australian it costs $30 australian for a brand new album $10 just for the single u might be able to pick up a top 40 crap CD for 21.00 but thts it $13 maybe second hand

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    JB Hi-Fi...i brought Staind - Break The Cycle for $13, Both Good Charlotte Albums and $17 for The Atari's - Broken Hearts, Blue Skies...Next 12 Exits...Gawd even up here i got linkin park's latest album for $23 with the bonus DVD...just gotta shop around

6. Music   -   #16
    Oh and i forgot to add that they were brand new aswell

7. Music   -   #17
    Jayhawk
    Yes i do not burn cds if anything i burn some mixes if i want a little combo cause i have a 10 disc changer in my car and i cant change out cds while i am driving

8. Music   -   #18
    BANNED
    Oh and i forgot to add that they were brand new aswell 
    sory I dont believe u if u live in australia its impossible to by a brand new relese CD for $13 it cost that much here for a second hand CD thats ten years old no way

9. Music   -   #19
    Poster
    i check out the artist buy downloading a few of there song's if they are worthy of my money going towards showing my support to them i will buy it.especially upcoming underground artist who i think should be heard

10. Music   -   #20
    If you're ever in brisbane go visit JB-HiFi...then you will believe me

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast