Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summersise your past since joining here forum wise

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Lets see all the talk of memory lane (sorry Manker gonan piss you off some more_heres my past on here and to this date do yours as well!

2003 Feb joined as adthomp created the famouse rap is crap with a capital c thread which ended up as 500 pages of flaming then I got addicted to the forum started spamming around.
    then left came on as Golden Guitarist that last 1 week
    Found soulseek
    2003 June changed my name to Ad asked to be banned and got banned yay!
    2003 July signed up on this account as hogster took a few weeks for people to realise I was adthomp BOT caught me out and had my named changed to Adster (hogster was just somthing simular to my nick I thought of)
    2004 the famous spam filter remember that? and lounge posts then counted! 2004 was drama after drama for this forum admin changing mods leaving all changes and all!

cant really remember much of the last few years 2005 was on and off on here regully 2006 tried my own forum for a good 6 months with 10k posts.... got rid of that didnt quite work.

for some reason last week I thought of you guys and this place again and hell I missed it im back!!

This was the first ever forum I joined and I always end up back here

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    when i joined i used to avoid the lounge because of all the insults i got for being new or not a female who shows her tits off.

i just call those who piss me off a cunt back, you should become immune to the loungers rudeness after a while. cunt = go away.

im usually calm, sensible and happy in real life. i hate rude people, but i love arguing with them.

i was Very happy to see Adsters return recently, the dingleberrie thread you created is class, its infuriated the regular loungers to the Max which i found hilarious on many a boring day, Please don't go away again, we need your kind of spam in the lounge to dilute all those barbarossa/manker clones who can't be bothered to break free of the heard.

thanks.
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-22-2007 at 05:21 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    blah
    Translation: No-one likes me and I pretend not to care (but really I cry myself to sleep).

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster

i was Very happy to see Adsters return recently, the dingleberrie thread you created is class, its infuriated the regular loungers to the Max which i found hilarious on many a boring day, Please don't go away again, we need your kind of spam in the lounge to dilute all those barbarossa/manker clones who can't be bothered to break free of the heard.
    Translation: Since no-one likes me I've decided to become a troll (but I still cry myself to sleep (and wet the bed)).

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Translation: I am One of many manker wannabes.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Translation: My name is Cheese I follow the heard, Death to the Dingleberrie.
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-22-2007 at 05:36 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Translation: I am One of many manker wannabes.
    Sure. That you can't see the many obvious differences in our personalities (and that of other people for that matter), demeanor, style of posting and outlook on life is just another indicator of your woefully poor social skills.

Besides, I was here before manker. What, in your fetid imagination, was I doing before that? Waiting in the dark for a Welsh accountant to come and fill the empty void in my life and show me the kind of poster I wanted to be?

Oh, it's spelt "herd" by the way.
    Last edited by Cheese; 03-22-2007 at 05:50 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Translation: My name is Cheese I follow the heard, Death to the Dingleberrie.
    Translation: I repeat myself a lot. Why come up with something original when I can flog a dead horse (perhaps even a heard of dead horses lol).
    Last edited by Cheese; 03-22-2007 at 05:50 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    why arent you going to Summersise your past since joining here forum wise?

ok i'll try for you then...you're still part of the "herd". your not-so "Genius" idea to destroy Adsters dingleberrie thread was a Big flop, and arguing is with allen is fun innit?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    why arent you going to Summersise your past since joining here forum wise?

ok i'll try for you then...you're still part of the "herd". your not-so "Genius" idea to destroy Adsters dingleberrie thread was a Big flop, and arguing is with allen is fun innit?
    You've developed a "me against them" mentality because most people round here think you're a dick. You're deceiving yourself by making it out as if other people are part of a "herd" that you pretend not to want to be a part of.

I made a couple of posts directed at Adster to get his thread closed though it bothers me not very much that he didn't (though I think I talked him into closing a thread of his a few years ago, I think I just asked him nicely on Soulseek...).

Anyhow, arguing with you is not "fun innit", it's more like kicking a dead puppy. The most likely scenario is that you get the pleasure from it because at least you're getting the attention you desperately crave.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast