Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies That Changed The Way You Look At Things

Sometimes, movies are not just entertainment, it's also magic.

We dont call a movie a "digital product" or "hi-tech product" because a movies is not just a reel of pictures to entertain us, it has a much powerful meaning, it's an important part of our culture and therefore we generally catagorized it as a "cultural product"

A good movie sometimes have the ability to alter and influence people's value, judgement, morality, opinion, and even lifestyle. I am sure all of us have at least one of our very own movie that not only touched our heart, but also forever changed the way we think.

For me, persoanlly, are Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan and South Park - Bigger Longer & Uncut, and what is(are) yours?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    SuperMarioMario83's Avatar Member
    I can't think of any movies that have "changed my life", but I think The Shawshank Redemption was one of the best movies ever made!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i've had movies change the way i think and look at things. M Knight Shamalan has a way of doing that like with the 6Th Sense and Unbreakable also deffinitly Sign's. im trying to think of a movie that changed my life in someway...i gues the movie Empire kinda did. when he says "Had I Known What I Do Now" meaning when someone gives u good advice dont put off listening to it use it to ur full advantage. it also told me that soemtimes its better to have a Almost enough but not to much then to have More then need or nuthing at all.

*EDIT* in order to understand that movie how i did u would have had to grow up in a neighboorhood like his and see the world like he did. also ask urself what if it happened to u pretend ur gona die this week but u dont know exactly when?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Gonna have to say Unbreakable. One of fav. movies ever...it helped me understand that in life everyone has their place.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Id say 'The Truman Show' really made me think
    not like looking for cameras or anything but....ya

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    dunno hard to think about

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@29 May 2003 - 22:42
    Gonna have to say Unbreakable. One of fav. movies ever...it helped me understand that in life everyone has their place.
    i agree with u also. it makes u appreciate that if u already know who u r. and that some ppl would go to great length;s just to know. Sam L did great also in that movie.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Shindler's List.

I'm not Jewish, but this movie showed me the tragic things Jewish people had to go through.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I personally thought Unbreakable was a complete load of shit.

Schindlers list was the first very moving film i have seen. Excellent.
    Also Saving Private Ryan

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    When i saw "sex Nurse" with Jenna Jemeson, it completely changed my look on sex

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast