Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Program To Convert .rm Files To Mpeg?

I downloaded TMPGEnc, but I'm guessing that's only for .avi. Is there a program to convert .rm files?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    try to get the newest tmpeg and install the realplayer alt (if you dont have realplayer) i can usally convert .rm to mpeg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@28 May 2003 - 22:53
    try to get the newest tmpeg and install the realplayer alt (if you dont have realplayer) i can usally convert .rm to mpeg
    I already have both programs, but I'm still confussed why it won't work.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Tmpgenc will not convert rm.

You need EOVIDEO to convert RM to avi or mpeg (mpeg1,vcd or svcd).

The latest shareware version of eovideo is v1.35.

Else use TINRA to it's a freeware program to convert to avi then use tmpgenc to make the mpeg. Don't forget to get the frontend gui to make it easier or else it's a line app only.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by MisterG@29 May 2003 - 01:02
    Tmpgenc will not convert rm.

The latest shareware version of eovideo is v1.35.

Else use TINRA to it's a freeware program to convert to avi then use tmpgenc to make the mpeg. Don't forget to get the frontend gui to make it easier or else it's a line app only.
    thanks for your help , but where can I find these programs?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    hey, nevermind, I just did a search for it and it came up, thanks again .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by MisterG@28 May 2003 - 20:02
    Oh my god, I love this program! I gave up searching for a program to convert Realmedia files long ago. EO Video does it perfectly, plus it also converts .mov and .wmv files (the only output options are .avi, .mpg, or .wav though). Another thing I like about it is that it joins avi's or mpg's quickly and easily (as long as they're all the same resolution and compression). It converts. It joins. It splits. And it's extremely simple to use. My only real complaint is that you can't cut a selected portion out of a video, but there's always TMPGEnc for that.

Thank You, MisterG... great find!!!

EDIT: Here's the homepage, if anyone else is interested...

http://www.eo-video.com/

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+29 May 2003 - 07:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 29 May 2003 - 07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MisterG@28 May 2003 - 20:02
    Oh my god, I love this program&#33; I gave up searching for a program to convert Realmedia files long ago. EO Video does it perfectly, plus it also converts .mov and .wmv files (the only output options are .avi, .mpg, or .wav though). Another thing I like about it is that it joins avi&#39;s or mpg&#39;s quickly and easily (as long as they&#39;re all the same resolution and compression). It converts. It joins. It splits. And it&#39;s extremely simple to use. My only real complaint is that you can&#39;t cut a selected portion out of a video, but there&#39;s always TMPGEnc for that.

Thank You, MisterG... great find&#33;&#33;&#33;

EDIT: Here&#39;s the homepage, if anyone else is interested...

http://www.eo-video.com/ [/b][/quote]
    Hmm Im gonna try this instead as well. I used the other one he / she mentioned and TMPGEnc is still not not converting it

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    hey just wondering if someone help me out with the video settings on EOVIDEO. I&#39;m totally confussed because I never burnt video before *sigh*

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Should I keep it at it&#39;s orginal width and height as I downloaded it, when I burn it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast