Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa - Farewell

Point well made and I may agree to stay although the final straw for me is where Sharman intends to take Fast Track in the future, and we are not part of those plans, nor do I care to support the philosopy of Sharman as well...

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    oh so who was corrrrrrrrect after all??

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Poster
    owned

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Still 2,500,000 on line, so at the moment I would say....Metrostars....

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Originally posted by nigel123@13 April 2004 - 09:12
    Still 2,500,000 on line, so at the moment I would say....Metrostars....
    I think i saw about 3.4 million last night.

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    I find nothing wrong with the ed2k network. I have my client set up correctly, and usually I am downloading at over 30kB/s in under 10 minutes! I stopped using Kazaa months ago, when I got fed up with the fakes, renamed files, and viruses. For speed and REAL files: Bittorrent for popular files, ed2k for rare ones!

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    I gotta agree with reality, I was an ardent Kazaa user and thought i always would be as long as it was alive, but im sorry to say not anymore, Ive not been using kazaa since before christmas due to no sources, fake and corrupt files. i download mainly software and films and imo whats the point of being the fastest p2p client if the files you download are corrupt? the last straw for me was downloading the enter the matrix pc game, four 600mb bin files - 15+ attempts and a weeks wasted time trying to get good copies and not one of them worked, with emule and its built in ICH feature - 2 days and four perfect bin files, that was all the reason i needed to jump ship. I have not had one fake or corrupt file since and i download shite loads of stuff. The day a new episode of say smallville or 24 is aired its ripped and posted on one of the many link sites and im watching it within four or five hours, with kazaa they take days to appear and then half the time its a renamed fake file its a shame what has happened to kazaa but i dont really see it getting back to the way it was in the beginning.

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    @ reality,
    I dont understand why you still use and keep going on about peergaurdian, PG doesnt block anything, it only cuts connections that are already made, allowing at least some packets thru to the baddies and only does it with tcp. and uses a shit load of resources to do it

Protowall on the otherhand blocks all protocols at driver level, no connection allowed, time to move on there dude , and uses little of my precious recources

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what 1 year later and peopel didn't notice??

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    Originally posted by tensegg@13 April 2004 - 16:21
    time to move on
    I did, this was posted a year ago...

EDIT: My Sig From Lats Year When I Posted This.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast