Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official 2pac Music Thread

Poster
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@30 May 2003 - 05:28
    he's dead man, respect him.
    i mean all the so called theories are weird, but lets be realistic, the dudes dead. leave it at that.
    shut up ppl can think what they want. he as well as n e other person on here can think or say n e thing they want. same with if he believes if hes still alive u saying hes wrong is u trying to deny his right to have an opinion. i wont comment cuz it dont matter what i think.

2. Music   -   #12
    Fasttracker A
    Tupac is gone .Its a dam shame because we only saw like 1/10 of
    what he was able of doing.

The man wrote practically all his albums and recorded them in 9 months.
    Has accomplished more in 2 years, than allmost every rapper could do
    in a life time.

And the things he rapped about,was above and beyond what most rappers
    rap about.Real issues ..politics ,life.(not just money and bitches.)

Pure genius

3. Music   -   #13
    heh, for all you hardcore Pac fans, you lesten to "Life Goes On" pre much gaurantee to make u get a lump in your throat maybe even cry, itz a awesome jam...

4. Music   -   #14
    It's rumoured that he's living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC!

What do you all think about that?

5. Music   -   #15
    Fasttracker A
    Well its this year that the Man should return in september I think.

But if you ask me it'll probablly just be a cd release.

Dear moma has the same effect,not one of my favs but makes you think
    about life.
    "And even as a crack fiend, momma/You allways was a black queen,momma"

"And theres no way I can pay you back/
    "But my plan is show that I understand"

6. Music   -   #16
    LOL, It would be truely AMAZING if the unthinkable happened and it was revealed that his death was a fake!

It's all a bit of a laugh innit!

7. Music   -   #17
    that would be so dope if he was alive but i am strongly believing he is dead
    cause lets say he was alive i dont think he would come back anyway
    1 - his record sales would drop, guarenteed
    2 - hed be arrested for faking his death
    3 - he would get arrested for killing those 2 cops

also i think if he was alive they wouldnt talk about it as much hey?
    think about how great of a marketing scam that is, but hes dead so it isnt a marketing scheme
    but if i was him and still alive i would just want to chill, make a CD or 2 every few years and just collect my checks

listen to > 'the realist - fuck dre'
    who the fuck is that?
    blacc haze?
    sounds insanely like pac
    and he talks about eminem and how would he know about eminem since he came out after pac
    im sure it isnt pac but it a head scratcher

8. Music   -   #18
    i think pac is bull shit BIGGIE was and is the realest................ and thats that........................

2 pac got his nut shot off and then he was 1 pac
    i used to luv pac but after i heard the diss at biggie and heard biggies diss's i think biggie is the realest paz=c is just like nas and ja they will fall with time.........................
    pac made that whole shit up and suge was behind it all ............... i know this and his ass will burn in hell .............. its just a shame that pac didnt die after the first shootin maby biggie would be alive...................... to me i think all of [ac's shit should be burned..................

fuck 1 pac
    THE NOTORIOUS BIG 4 LIFE

FUCK THE FAKES

BAD BOY............................ COME OUT AND PLAY..........................................................

9. Music   -   #19
    E. T your in for a long discussion argument here
    i agree biggie was fucking so phat and had the best style of anyone ever anytime of anything ever
    anything that chubby bastard said sounded fucking great
    but pac is only the best rapper to me cause i base that title on the most good songs they have, and pac has like 1400 good songs and another 700 on the way
    dont say pac wasnt good he makes dope tracks to party to
    dont pick sides and like one rapper over another, just respect good music
    but i would like biggie to be alive, anyone who doesnt respect that guy takes the 'its cool to be on the westside and be a pac groupie' shit too serious
    just look at what the guy did in only a 2 album career

but we are gonna see alot of flamin to e.t so lets just realize the guy is retarded and keep this shit to talking not arguing
    'ARGUING ON THE NET IS LIKE RUNNING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS......
    EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOURE STILL RETARDED'

10. Music   -   #20
    First of all i would like to say that pac is the best no matter what and dude dont try to put biggie next to pac, biggie was a joke, and for some of u know that Criminal records gets clear in 7 years and that doesn’t mean he is coming after 7 years but I could be wrong (7 years theory). And still you guys haven’t answered about that new unseen version of TOSS IT UP video, about not having THUG LIFE tattoo on his stomach.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast