Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official 2pac Music Thread

Originally posted by GSW@31 May 2003 - 08:50
    It's rumoured that he's living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC!

What do you all think about that?
    if he was going to return, it definitely wouldnt be at the MTV music awards!

2. Music   -   #22
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Z+31 May 2003 - 21:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z @ 31 May 2003 - 21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--GSW@31 May 2003 - 08:50
    It&#39;s rumoured that he&#39;s living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC&#33;

What do you all think about that?&nbsp;
    if he was going to return, it definitely wouldnt be at the MTV music awards&#33; [/b][/quote]
    how about the grammy&#39;s ?&#33;&#33;

3. Music   -   #23
    criminal record gets cleared?
    huh
    im sure they wouldnt be like &#39;so pac you killed those two cops, its too bad that was 8 years ago you really pulled a good one there with faking your death too bad we cant put you in jail&#39;
    dont even call biggie a joke how could you not like him
    pac is good but ppl ride his dick wayy to much
    they think anything pac makes is great
    they cant admit he made some bad songs i.e tupac - the lost tapes<<got lost for a reason
    i guess pac had some deep lyrics but i am i white boy from canada so lyrics about how hard it is bein black and livin in the ghetto dont appeal to me i.e nas, jay-z<< 2 of tha most over rated artists ever in rap

4. Music   -   #24
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+31 May 2003 - 16:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 31 May 2003 - 16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Z@31 May 2003 - 21:46
    <!--QuoteBegin--GSW
    @31 May 2003 - 08:50
    It&#39;s rumoured that he&#39;s living in Cuba or Jamaica and is making his return after 7 years (research the 7 day theory) at the MTV music awards this year lol......

PS. I Love PAC&#33;

What do you all think about that?

if he was going to return, it definitely wouldnt be at the MTV music awards&#33;
    how about the grammy&#39;s ?&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    possibly...

5. Music   -   #25
    Fasttracker A
    Biggie is a fat fucking joke,The guy makes 2 mediocre albums and that makes him the best.fuck off

If nas died after his first album you would call him the greatest.

It took Big more than 2 years to make those two albums,Tupac did more in 9 months than Biggie and puff did combined in a life time.

Well this how we gonna do this
    Fuck mobb deep ,Fuck biggie ,fuck bad boy, and if you want to be down with
    bad boy then FUCK YOU TOO&#33;

Thug life west side outlaw Immortalz..Mackaveli the don solo killuminati
    7 days.

6. Music   -   #26
    AGAIN Biggie if nothing then a snitch motherfucker who tricked nigga and did u heard that interview where pac says that biggie use to beg bitches to fuck him LOL, well that somthing and that shows that he was low life fact fuck and did ever see biggie dissing some1, i think did try to diss some one but those words came out like he is singing a poem or something and listen to 2pac&#39;s HITEMUP and u&#39;ll see how can diss better and also u admit that 2pac&#39;s lyrics were deep which means they were better then biggies so why are u still saying that 2pac isnt all that (dude listen biggie became popular because of 2pac&#39;s beef with him, u r biggie&#39;s fan and thats why u wouldnt understand that). FInal concolusion, biggie was a fucken biggest joke, this fat fuck try to kill someone (2pac) who looked after him (download 2pac&#39;s interview and u&#39;ll understand).

7. Music   -   #27
    Fasttracker A
    Biggie used to sleep on Pacs couch for f*&% sakes &#33;

What the hell did he rap about that was so provocative ?
    Money ,food ,sega genesis, .living in the ghetto.

Shit very original.Makes for the greates rapper of all time
    By your deffinition If nas died after his first album you would call him the greatest.

And as for 2 pac getting charged for killing those cops he was aquitted.
    So no even if he was alive he couldnt be charged.

8. Music   -   #28
    you cant even diss biggie at all
    you just love pac so much that anyone he beefed with you would take pacs side
    it doesnt matter if you like biggie it doesnt make you a pac traitor
    its just good music, how can you disrespect that
    you really are missing out if you dont give biggie a chance
    sure he was a fat ugly black peice of shit but why does that matter
    biggie did have some deep lyrics but he didnt want to make alot of those tracks, he was more into party anthems i thought
    some ppl sure are pac groupis tho
    and dont talk to me about i dont understand i know perfectly well what has happened all through pacs life and beef
    you gotta understand that i am a pac fan , even more than biggie
    but you guys really cant diss him, he isnt called the 2nd best rapper for nothing

p.s. Nas is soo fuckin wack
    he can sound good but i dont care for deep thoughtful lyrics,
    call it a stereotype but i like killing and drug lyrics that are grimey and can make you laugh
    p.s.jay-z is 3x more wack

9. Music   -   #29
    Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by Rollin_On_Dubs420@1 June 2003 - 12:44
    you cant even diss biggie at all
    you just love pac so much that anyone he beefed with you would take pacs side
    it doesnt matter if you like biggie it doesnt make you a pac traitor
    its just good music, how can you disrespect that
    you really are missing out if you dont give biggie a chance
    sure he was a fat ugly black peice of shit but why does that matter
    biggie did have some deep lyrics but he didnt want to make alot of those tracks, he was more into party anthems i thought
    some ppl sure are pac groupis tho
    and dont talk to me about i dont understand i know perfectly well what has happened all through pacs life and beef
    you gotta understand that i am a pac fan , even more than biggie
    but you guys really cant diss him, he isnt called the 2nd best rapper for nothing

p.s. Nas is soo fuckin wack
    he can sound good but i dont care for deep thoughtful lyrics,
    call it a stereotype but i like killing and drug lyrics that are grimey and can make you laugh
    p.s.jay-z is 3x more wack
    I just listened to juicy,the wickedest,dead wrong,one more chance,gun talk,
    and big poppa.
    Because its been a while,and only fair if Im going to voice an opinion.

Just to be fair its not that good some great flow,but that was his strong point.

And "Only you "not good either.

Lately Nas has been soft .But I said if he died after the first album everyone
    would want to call him the greatest also.That album was a thoroughbred.

Name 10 biggie classics .Cant be done.

10. Music   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Benno+31 May 2003 - 09:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 31 May 2003 - 09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@31 May 2003 - 03:33

yeah theres many songs with him mixed into it. new songs at that, too. he is dead. otherwise people would know. he cant hide. unless he has his own private island in the south pacific or the caribbean, in which case...
    ...he has a big party with Elvis. [/b][/quote]
    dont forget JFK

But seriously though, hes dead, and we can only now experience him through his music

Fav Songs: Thugz Mansion, Changes
    Overnet Lite 0.53

Free hosting for P2P clients - PM me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast