Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2pac Music Thread

how u ya all doin, i thought i should start the official post of 2pac, you can talk about 2pac's music here or if u have any queries post it here and me and my team or general publich will try their best to solve it, Kepp up the 2pac Lagacy (this post is Sponsored by www.hitemup.com), Peace

2. Music   -   #2
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    you a believer?

if you are....come on man, the guys dead...

i do like his music, but they are rippin his legacy off now, its sad. End Of Dayz was an emarrassment.

3. Music   -   #3
    Fasttracker A
    Man I love the guy,your right to a certain extent but every time I
    hear his voice sing a few lines on a track.It brings me back .

The man has a way of touching your sole when he speaks.
    You know his words are so powerful at times it hits you hard.

4. Music   -   #4
    Yeah thats true, but with all artists they can only do a certain amount of top quality shit...
    i mean they are digging up mix tapes of the worst shit he produced, he knew it was shit himself, he had no intention of releasing it.
    its those fat fuck's sittin in their executive seats in america somewhere of the record company's who are rippin him off.
    let him rest in peace finally.

5. Music   -   #5
    did u guys know that DAZ Dillginder who was one of 2pac's close friend sold his unreleases song to Aftermath company and they mixed that song with 5oCent, song call The Realest Killaz anyway that shit happens, i started that post so people can discuss his work and dont ingore the fact that thousands of people blieves that he is till alive.

what u guys think about him being alive

6. Music   -   #6
    he's dead man, respect him.
    i mean all the so called theories are weird, but lets be realistic, the dudes dead. leave it at that.

7. Music   -   #7
    Alive? I'm a fan too-but hes not alive. Hes just not.
    Unfortunately-I had never heard of Pac until several years after his death.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Makaveli-tha-don@30 May 2003 - 06:41
    did u guys know that DAZ Dillginder who was one of 2pac's close friend sold his unreleases song to Aftermath company and they mixed that song with 5oCent, song call The Realest Killaz anyway that shit happens, i started that post so people can discuss his work and dont ingore the fact that thousands of people blieves that he is till alive.

what u guys think about him being alive
    yeah theres many songs with him mixed into it. new songs at that, too. he is dead. otherwise people would know. he cant hide. unless he has his own private island in the south pacific or the caribbean, in which case...

neways, the guy was a genius.

favorite songs?

changes, hit em up, etc...

9. Music   -   #9
    what did u think about his new Album BETTER DAYZ and u know that his next album will be released in next year and did u guy see that unseen version of TOSS IT UP, this unseen version was amazing becasue you dont see that THUG LIFEE Tattoo on his Stomach, check it out and see if u could spot it. i will put that unseen version on the kazaa.

10. Music   -   #10
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Z@31 May 2003 - 03:33

yeah theres many songs with him mixed into it. new songs at that, too. he is dead. otherwise people would know. he cant hide. unless he has his own private island in the south pacific or the caribbean, in which case...
    ...he has a big party with Elvis.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast