Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hoi Snee

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Although our first meeting was on an abortion thread I found you lucid and reasonable - the Fugley character just made me laugh although the Sadowitz avatar was a step for a hint.

I fell out with somebody who had a go at my kids but am buggered if I can remember who it was.

It wasn't any account I use which had a go at your weans, I wouldn't do that deliberately. Tho' I fully accept that there may have been some misunderstanding. As we have seen that can happen.

Misunderestimations happen all the time - but it definitely wasn't you.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

It wasn't any account I use which had a go at your weans, I wouldn't do that deliberately. Tho' I fully accept that there may have been some misunderstanding. As we have seen that can happen.

How comes I have the feeling that you suggesting you don't know who it was is a bit disingenuous , Les.

Misunderestimations ftw, btw.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

How comes I have the feeling that you suggesting you don't know who it was is a bit disingenuous , Les.

A Bushism (apparently) - no, I really can't remember (senility setting in perhaps) - nobody that still uses the Board I think.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

A Bushism (apparently) - no, I really can't remember (senility setting in perhaps) - nobody that still uses the Board I think.
    meh

5. Lounge   -   #25
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I remember thinking all of you were OK-ish right off the go.

JP was trying to develop a crusty presence, but failing miserably due to his basic honor.

Downright hidebound over it, actually.

sArA was one of the very first females we coveted, then captured.

On and on.

The first several months lasted years, then the last couple of years have sped right by...I think I started a thread about that somewhere.

You all seemed to be doing a bit of poking and prodding, but all in good fun, I thought.

I can honestly say I've never suffered the slightest offense from any of you, though we've all had the bad day here and there.

You've all been quite brilliant, over the long haul.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5

on THIS forum?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It would be interesting to hear from my regular correspondents and find out how many felt a similar way. There's you and manker, I'm confident of that one as well. I know fugley and I (the original one) started off on totally the wrong foot but I like to think that changed. Certainly our PMs suggested so. Jonno in his celebs are us manifestation was another one.
    Not at all.

I don't think there was a single moment, even at first, when I didn't think you were a decent chap.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    It would be interesting to hear from my regular correspondents and find out how many felt a similar way. There's you and manker, I'm confident of that one as well. I know fugley and I (the original one) started off on totally the wrong foot but I like to think that changed. Certainly our PMs suggested so. Jonno in his celebs are us manifestation was another one.
    We exchanged a few blows back when I first became a mod if I remember correctly, (I'm not rifling through old posts this early in the morning) though I never held any animosity - I've always thought you were a great guy and a good laugh.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    i've been on moderaton a few times.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

10. Lounge   -   #30
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    JP was so wrong when he was arguing with me this one time that he got all Busyman on my white arse. Completely ignoring what I wrote and replying to what he wished I'd written.
    @snny-

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast