Thread: Tears Of The Sun Dvdrip

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    ok I posted Tears of the Sun DVDRIP in the verified section this morning and I came back and it is gone..Where the hell did it go and why was it taken off?

sorry for the rudeness but i havent been sitting at my computer all night to give everybody good movies for it to disapear.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Forum Star
    As I promissed in PM, I have asked if one of the other Mods deleted it.
    And as I expected, nobody did.

It must have to do something with the server (-software); my girlfriend posted something that disappeared afterwards, Jetje sent me a PM that never arrived, etc...

The Admins are looking into that now, I hope you posted your verified again by now, and the server promissed he would never do it again.

Edited typo

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i allso have a dvdrip of tots i can post it in the verefied sect if some1 could explain how 2 make a hash or quicklink (in lamments terms) please....then i can get all my movies up there 4 u guys....cheers

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by redemption@30 May 2003 - 21:33
    i allso have a dvdrip of tots i can post it in the verefied sect if some1 could explain how 2 make a hash or quicklink (in lamments terms) please....then i can get all my movies up there 4 u guys....cheers
    Laymens terms, as in lay person or general handyman. The "How to use SIG2dat" post pinned to the top of several sections had the rest of us using sig2dat in a matter of minutes, not sure how anyone could explain it easier or in more lamments terms, as you put it. Sorry if I come off a bit harsh, but there really is no way better to explain it, try printing it out then following step by step.