Thread: Azureus Seeding Question

josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am using Azureus and was wondering how do i take a file that I have download off tracker A, and then complete the download begin seeding, and then download just the torrent file off tracker B, then just want to see it from the same set of files. they are exactly the same at both trackers. I tried added both but the second one always gives me a warning, is there another way or am I doing something wrong.
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Are you trying to download a file from one tracker, then seed it one multiple trackers?

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Correct
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    When you add the second torrent, just choose the exact same directory to where you saved the first one. After it ash checks it, it will star seeding it on the second tracker also.
    Last edited by Friendly Fire; 03-23-2007 at 11:02 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yea, it should be automatic. I've had some trackers that would look for the text file also.

With uTorrent, it just takes 5-10 secs and checks the torrent, then starts uploading.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yeah this is a good way to up your ratio on some trackers. Works good if you got a hot new release from another tracker and find out that the release needs seeders on another tracker

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Is this legal?
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”