Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hottest Hip-hop Songs At The Mo

TRshady
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@30 May 2003 - 12:43
    oh pls dont disrespect me because of my lack of hip-hop knowledge
    Sorry to offend, just found it funny at first, I can't even name ONE track/song by mozart (or is it monet) so people can take the piss out of me lol. If hip hop if not a fave genre your not expected to know alot about it, don't worry.

50 Cent is definetly the best there is at the mo, I love his remixes of em's tracks, anyone seen "the new breed" dvd?

Sean paul tunes are great, is this under hip hop though?

2. Music   -   #12
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    No man i like hip hop, love it in fact.
    just too stoned sometimes, sorry peeps

i wanted the SVCD of that new breed but it went off the bittorrent sites.

is there a rip on kazaa? im at work now so cant start gettin it till later!

50's da man!!
    but i reckon he's goin to find out he's dead relatively soon, if hes not careful!

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Meh i wish 50 Cent took one more bullet so he would of been finished off (those d!cks who shot him didn't finish the job off properly...oh well we have to live with it for another year i suppose)...Don't like much hip hop at the moment...grandmaster flash is my fav hip hop artist...at the moment i don't know who is who cause they all sound the same...

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by TRshady+30 May 2003 - 07:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 30 May 2003 - 07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--crazy_billy_bats@30 May 2003 - 12:43
    oh pls dont disrespect me because of my lack of hip-hop knowledge
    Sorry to offend, just found it funny at first, I can&#39;t even name ONE track/song by mozart (or is it monet) so people can take the piss out of me lol. If hip hop if not a fave genre your not expected to know alot about it, don&#39;t worry.

50 Cent is definetly the best there is at the mo, I love his remixes of em&#39;s tracks, anyone seen "the new breed" dvd?

Sean paul tunes are great, is this under hip hop though? [/b][/quote]
    sean paul is more reggae/club than hip-hop.

also, the hottest song out right now is ACT A FOOL by ludacris.
    also Joe Budden - Pump it Up
    also K-Os - Superstar part zero
    also The Diplomats - Dipset Anthem <<<I love this beat&#33;
    also Clipse - Cot Damn
    i would say Get By - Talib Kweli, but its kinda old now.

i think the hottest actual hip-hop song right now is I Know What You Want - Busta and Mariah Carey.

check out www.ohhla.com for the top 30. it lags by a few weeks, but it all good.
    also check out www.hot97.com playlist.

this is fairly new stuff. some of its kinda old, but oh well.

5. Music   -   #15
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    ayoo z do u live in new york cause i aint know anybody eles on da fourm da do live here
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by Z@31 May 2003 - 02:54
    I Know What You Want - Busta and Mariah Carey.
    the 50 cent/g unit remix of this called "get on your knees" is pretty good

50 is the hottest talent at the moment, pretty much no doubt there.
    i&#39;ve probably got about 90% of all g unit&#39;s stuff that&#39;s out, albums, mixtapes, bootlegs, etc.

joe buddens is good,
    i like Jin - Peel Off (from 2 fast 2 furious ost) too

and Brooklyn (she&#39;s signed to aftermath, and already doing a couple of tracks with 50, such as a really good "many men" remix.
    you can find that and some more good tracks on the Cutmaster C and DJ Vlad - East And West Coast Killers mixtape.

ice cube is supposed to be releasing a new album on aftermath soon too, should be good to hear more form him. he&#39;s been a bit quiet lately, though i liked the westside connection album "bow down", especially 3 Time Felons

7. Music   -   #17
    Doh&#33; this thread has deflated, plz could we have more contributions i need help.

8. Music   -   #18
    hot songs at the moment
    jin - peel off (newbie you beat me to it)
    ja rule - the wrap f/ fatal hussein
    keith murray - on smash f/ busta rhymes
    method man - the turn f/ raekwon
    obie trice - rap name remix f/ keith murray
    PMD - the awakening f/ fat joe & k-solo
    proof - beef is over (royce da 5&#39;9&#39;&#39; diss) f/ killa khan, t-flame, famous
    westside connection - lights out f/ knoc-turn-al
    twista - freestyle (off of kayslay month of the bad guy part 2 mixtape) type in search> "twista freestyle streetsweepers month" and you should get it
    also check out r kelly disses their fucking halarious< &#39;molesta molesta&#33;&#39; hahahah

those arent technically hot songs as most arent even near the charts but all bangers and really new(i think)
    so get em cause youll love em for sure cause i said so and you love my opinion

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@30 May 2003 - 21:12
    ayoo z do u live in new york cause i aint know anybody eles on da fourm da do live here
    lol. no actually i live in toronto . but hot97 is tha shit, no?

i cant believe they arent playing act a fool by now.

10. Music   -   #20
    fuck ppl post some tracks
    lets help eachother out
    i know you got good songs on your comp so all you have to do is post em

&#092;/ soo tru

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast