Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bor74 is back

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    this is the 1 i got

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4er
    Hello my friend....you are about the only friend I have here...can I have a TL invite please? I will keep a good ratio...I accidenlty forgot my password there and can't get my account back.....can you send a TL invite to [email protected]? I will be waiting patiently.....

Bor74

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4er View Post
    that's it...I give up...you guys are so stingy.......all I ask for is just 1 fricking invite....to TL.....and you guys can't even help me out......... what a bunch of stingy people.....

Take you TL invite and stick it up yours...!!!!
    just wait 30 days and ask in the trading section

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

If theres no star DO NOT reply to any messages you've received.
    They don't have access and shouldn't be asking for invites.
    Make a Report in the Report Section for Staff to deal with.
    There you can paste the message you received.
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    look bor, who in there right mind would give u an invite. u sit here and yell about filesharing and @ the same time use ratio spoofing warez. and why is every1 blacking out his email? he's a cheat and cheats dont get any respect from me and shouldnt get any respect from real "filesharers"! bor go hang yourself and leave us alone!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    remember the goal from rivaldo against belgium in round of 16 in the worldcup 2002.......STevenVD? yeah....I thought so...
    Go england futbol....1966 world cup champions.......
    Yes..Hi...Yes..can I get a TL invite...I won't come back...and yes go england futbol.....Long live 1966....england world cup champions...
    Bwhahaahay, this guy is so damn funny. Is he trying to build a friendship with those goals? he sure like soccer though

Seriously, someone needs to give him an invite to keep us entertained. This is better than the whole comedy section of bitmetv

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    oh...chief ZombieProphet....you can cheat with ratio spoofing warezs? I never knew that...since you seem to know alot about it...why don't you tell me more...I thought you guys were talking about sleeping around....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........dumbass

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    delete this pointless thread

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Please leave...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    this has like become a once a month holiday, however it has gotten quite boring

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Man why are you doing this? No one is going to give you an invite if you behave like this. If you want a TL invite, go to their IRC channel and show some proof that you are a good user, show ratios of some other trackers. If you don't have, register with bitsoup and build your ratios. Don't waste your and our time on such childish act

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast