Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: flagged invitees

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Patriot forever I repeat:
    A friend of mine gave me his account to a tracker he didn't need and the account was instantly disabled when I tried to login from a different country and change the registered email.

And no, there are not reviews for every tracker traded here...
    Last edited by znik; 03-25-2007 at 11:32 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    @znik

i was talking in general ,let's just assume that i invited u somewhere and in the requirments of the invite i asked u to be active in the tracker and u didn't but u kept the acc till u r disabled for inactivity and i lost my invites there at this tracker

so what do u think that would make u ?

if u didn't like the tracker so why don't u pm me back saying that u didn't like it and u give me back the acc sothat i can give it to someone who will use it instead

There is no reviews for all the trackers but u can alwaysd ask the inviter what's the tracker for if u r not sure

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    @patriot
    Have you seen a lot of giveaways where the requirements were:
    1) be active
    2) nothing else!

Because I keep on seeing:
    1) post some extraordinary ratios (of the trackers you use) with upload over 150GB.
    2) trading points 100+
    3) do not trade the account (some times only)

Almost nobody asks the invitee to "use the account", especially in giveaways.

Also, have you seen a list of questions of any invitee before he accepts the invitation?
    I think it is rude to be offered something for free and you in return ask "this and that" before accepting it.
    And even if you did such a thing, the inviter would probably say in the end "Stop bothering me! I ll send it to someone who asks less questions!"

And I repeat again. If I give you back the account and you offer that account to someone else, the account could be disabled due to the change in the registered mail.
    That may not happen at the easy trackers, but they will also not take away your invites due to inviting an inactive member.
    Strict trackers are strict in everything concerning account trading.

Even oink I think that takes away your invite privileges if you invite a cheater or a banned exmember.
    Not if you invite an inactive person. Not even if you invite a person who got disabled due to bad ratio
    Last edited by znik; 03-25-2007 at 12:03 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    ok
    A lot of guys here is asking for invites, and never use them getting inviters into seriuos troubles sometimes........
    Ive never come across a site which bans you as a result of inviting inactive members. What would be an example of this?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    ok
    A lot of guys here is asking for invites, and never use them getting inviters into seriuos troubles sometimes........
    Ive never come across a site which bans you as a result of inviting inactive members. What would be an example of this?
    Serious trouble can mean stripping of invites, happened to me before at bitmetv, bitme etc.
    eee

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    @patriot
    Have you seen a lot of giveaways where the requirements were:
    1) be active
    2) nothing else!

Because I keep on seeing:
    1) post some extraordinary ratios (of the trackers you use) with upload over 150GB.
    2) trading points 100+
    3) do not trade the account (some times only)

Almost nobody asks the invitee to "use the account", especially in giveaways.

Also, have you seen a list of questions of any invitee before he accepts the invitation?
    I think it is rude to be offered something for free and you in return ask "this and that" before accepting it.
    And even if you did such a thing, the inviter would probably say in the end "Stop bothering me! I ll send it to someone who asks less questions!"

And I repeat again. If I give you back the account and you offer that account to someone else, the account could be disabled due to the change in the registered mail.
    That may not happen to the easy trackers, but they will also not take away your invites due to inviting an inactive member.
    Strict trackers are strict in everything concerning account trading.

Even oink I think that takes away your invite privileges if you invite a cheater or a banned exmember.
    Not if you invite an inactive person. Not even if you invite a person who got disabled due to bad ratio
    Why compare an inactive user to a cheater?
    Compare an inactive user to a good user and you'll see what's the best to invite.

Almost all clever users here ask guyz to use the account they give away.
    If you don't think so, then what's the purpose of the ratio proofs?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ok then CiNdEz.
    It will make me glad if i see in the requirements from now on: "use the account" and only that.

Ratios means nothing in my opinion. I may use 1 account only and show the ratio of that account to get 1000accounts where I will be inactive.

Ratios is a proof that you know the art of seeding.
    Not that you will use the new account the same way you use the account with the ratio proofs.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    that's why OiNK ratio means a lot.
    But I agree with you about that, it's not an evidence you'll certainly use the account, just a precaution.
    Like words are..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    I wonder if Koller lost that FTN Kimii gave too.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    On the other hand how could someone know at first place if he is going to love the tracker he asks for an invite?

How can someone know he will like the taste of a fruit before tasting it?

And you cannot expect someone to use your gift otherwise you will take it back... It is a gift and it is his right to use it or not.

In real life have you ever threaten a friend of yours that either he reads the book you have given as a present or he won't be his friend anymore?...
    1. even if u wont love it, dl sth so that it wont be disabled, is that much???
    2. well, every single user should do reckon before asking for certain tracker
    3. thats pure absurd dude, remember that im responsible for my invitees, and because attitude like yours my ass is often in trouble
    4. usually im giving out invites to noobs, they arent my friends (lol), all im trying to do is to keep spirit of filesharing alive, dont mix it with friendship

another absurd
    no comment, really
    where do u come from dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post

bitme
    bitmetv
    btmmusic
    oink-sometimes
    ftn
    pisexy
    thors
    hdbits.org

want more?
    Last edited by walczanin; 03-25-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast