Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: have uk-t, want ftn or sct

don't say Wutang is a scammer just yet cuz he agreed to use a middleman with me. Let's wait and see ^^

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post

it's totally recommended to use amiddleman in this trade guys

i think he will not use amiddleman and he will not go first

Quote Originally Posted by tataencu View Post
    don't say Wutang is a scammer just yet cuz he agreed to use a middleman with me. Let's wait and see ^^
    this good news lets hope he is good member
    Last edited by nvidia6800; 03-25-2007 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    hahaha why is he getting so defensive...makes me think

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    common guys, he dont have to be a scammer even thou hes new, give the guy a break...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    diaspora's Avatar 666 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    common guys, he dont have to be a scammer even thou hes new, give the guy a break...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    PM'd

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i pmd him and got a response saying that he will go ahead

i got this as an image though:

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledhu1.png

i dont know if the image is recent and the guy has serious privacy issues

when i asked for the image but with the number of invites showing i got message back saying deal is OFF

can anyone verify that the latest poll on uk-t is the one showing on the image and that i have actually missed the oppurtunity?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    (tataencu) has asked for amiddleman assitance to complete atrade between him and (Wutang)

tataencu already pm'd me his details and ascreenshot from the pm agreement and i asked wutang to send his invite and everything will be checked then exchange

he didn't reply my first pm so i pm'd him again telling him that i will cancel the trade if he didn't send his details within 30 min

he replied asking for more time as he say he is recieving more offers so i asked him to send atoday's date screenshot showing that he has a uk-t acc and invites but he never replied or send anything although he was online for along time

That member has 15 posts and 14 of them are posted today

i am now feeling suspicious about that member and if he didn't send ascreenshot to me or any staff member here in the next couple of hours showing that he has what he claimed to have then he will be probably disabled today for trying to scam members here

we aren't playing in here and FST isn't aplace for scammers

and even if this guy turned to have that acc and invites then i totally recommend that u use amiddleman to perform that trade
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 03-25-2007 at 04:00 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledhu1.png

i believe the guy was a scammer

can anyone prove it by confirming the server cost is the same amount/ and or the latest poll being the one shown?
    Last edited by har786; 03-25-2007 at 04:05 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That screenshot looks suspicious to me. Looks like its PSed at many places.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast