Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bor74 is back

StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

let the fun begin
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    QstorM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    OH THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!

Hey buddy.....can I get a TL invite please? I forgot my password and can't retreive my account back at all...

I am so sad!!!

I will be your best friend.....I can give you invites to revolutiontt or TD....I am sorry I don't have anything good....My life is pretty sad

Please? Can you send a TL invite to ******@hotmail.com

You know me I am a good guy and I will always keep a good ratio...I am not Bullsh*tting here...... Help a old friend please?

lol PM he sent me, halarious.
    Last edited by QstorM; 03-24-2007 at 07:43 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4er View Post
    remember the goal from rivaldo against belgium in round of 16 in the worldcup 2002.......STevenVD? yeah....I thought so...
    so ?
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bor is boring now.. ! it aint funny anymore

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4er View Post
    remember the goal from rivaldo against belgium in round of 16 in the worldcup 2002.......STevenVD? yeah....I thought so...
    Wonderful Goal I love it

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes..Hi...Yes..can I get a TL invite...I won't come back...and yes go england futbol.....Long live 1966....england world cup champions...

can you send the TL invite to :[email protected]

Thank you so much mate!!!!!!!

should i trust him and send an invite....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenVD View Post

let the fun begin
    oh damn it, I got exactly the same thing, guess we are not as special as he would like us to think huh...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 007™ View Post
    Yes..Hi...Yes..can I get a TL invite...I won't come back...and yes go england futbol.....Long live 1966....england world cup champions...

can't remember exactly but I thought he ever said he's a cheater

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by 007™ View Post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast