Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sct

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenx View Post
    Sct aint worth crap, you won't find anything that isnt already on every other site. In fact i think ScT is worth demonoid, because with the crap download speed at demonoid, its the about the same for uploading at ScT.
    wow, are you serious?

Demonoid: Thousands of dupes and close to no rare content

SCT: Only chosen uploaders so no dupes and Scene releases with small pre times

Demonoid: Tracker updates stats every day because it's crap

SCT: Constantly updating stats including what you are downloading and seeding (not that amazing but contrasts demonoid well)
    Your taking what he said too literally, he's making a point by the absurd (altough not that absurd). I see where Degenx is getting at. And i kind of agree with him. SCT doesnt have much that others dont have. Speed is amazing but you wont notice the difference from tl or revtt if you have up to 10-20 mb/s down.

I was really surprised by the update rate of the site. It gets way lesser amount of new files/day than a lot of sites. Pre-times arent great either. Add that with the seeding dificulty and you dont have a bed of roses there. It's great to have but nobody should worry for not having it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post

wow, are you serious?

SCT: Constantly updating stats including what you are downloading and seeding (not that amazing but contrasts demonoid well)
    Your taking what he said too literally, he's making a point by the absurd (altough not that absurd). I see where Degenx is getting at. And i kind of agree with him. SCT doesnt have much that others dont have. Speed is amazing but you wont notice the difference from tl or revtt if you have up to 10-20 mb/s down.

I was really surprised by the update rate of the site. It gets way lesser amount of new files/day than a lot of sites. Pre-times arent great either. Add that with the seeding dificulty and you dont have a bed of roses there. It's great to have but nobody should worry for not having it.
    yeah ur right, guys that actully are saying "WOW sct pre time are amazing" oh give me abrake, pre time shpre times.. in the end u will get the same thing in all torrent trackers(good ones).. so what if they are 20 minutes late? wow big deal.. great contents? i didnt see anything special in it that tl or revtt dont have

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    I got my FTN with a fresh Oink account because I did so at a forum that isn't full of SCT/FTN/uk-t fanboys who go on and on about the WIAW thread
    Thats very true. I have got at least three great trades by searching such forums, where people don't know much about tracker levels.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtv View Post

yeah ur right, guys that actully are saying "WOW sct pre time are amazing" oh give me abrake, pre time shpre times.. in the end u will get the same thing in all torrent trackers(good ones).. so what if they are 20 minutes late? wow big deal.. great contents? i didnt see anything special in it that tl or revtt dont have
    I suggest you look harder.
    eee

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

wow, are you serious?

i totally agree. SCT is nothing special. you'll find more active scene uploads on TL or SCC. don't trade everything you have to get in this tracker nothing super special except speed.
    Last edited by tintin123; 03-26-2007 at 05:45 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Torrent Addict BT Rep: +2
    The advantage of having ScT is speed in terms of download rate, not in terms of pre. This is because of the amount of dedicated servers over there. So for example, even if they announce 6 minutes after pre while other trackers do it within 2 to 3 minutes, the first users with a complete file will surely be on ScT. Of course, it depends on other factors like seedbox location, routing, etc.

But if their pretimes are atrocious like tonight's, then forget it. ScT will have no edge.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ranges from...Uploaded 1 min, 13 secs after pre to...Uploaded 1 month, 1 day, 15 hours, 13 mins, 16 secs after pre.
    eee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12