Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scariest Film ?

Poster
    Actually you guys are wrong. Those are from New Zealand by none other than Peter Jackson (remember? director of Spiderman? lol) ... "Your mother ate my dog!!"

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    I thought The Shining was pretty scary when I first saw it; the young woman in the bath who turns old, the kid on the bike meeting the twin girls, REDRUM, All work and no play and the whole thing about Jack going mad etc etc etc...

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Friday the 13th part 1. I was six when I first saw it couldn't sleep for a week. Also would have to say jeepers creepers.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    You actually LIKED jeepers creepers? Pray tell me what you liked about the film, cause I thought it was total garbage.... nothing endearing about it whatsoever except for the first 30 minutes when they were on the road. They could have done so much but the writers decided to take the movie into a totally different (ie stupid) direction. I mean come on, why does the song play whenever the creeper thing comes around? Lammmmmmmmmme. At least Friday the 13th had a cool twist at the end of the movie (Jason wasn't the killer, remember?) but all that happened at the end of jeepers was a stupid gag with the boy... I hated that movie. Sorry bub.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Peter Jackson directed Spiderman? Oops!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I have to agree, Jeepers Creepers was ok until u found out it was a mutant that ruined the film would of been better something beleiveable, but my scariest has to be the Exorcist, that shit is real and freaked me out for a few days

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    I said Spiderman, but in fact I meant Lord of the Rings... Sam Raimi directed Spiderman... he also directed the Evil Dead films.... Sorry about that mixup..... just thought it was funny that the two highest grossing films of all time were directed by what hollywood would consider 'hacks'... LOTR was also filmed in New Zealand.

Jeepers Creepers blowz. 'Nuff said.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Originally posted by AlanPartridge@30 May 2003 - 21:55
    I thought The Shining was pretty scary when I first saw it; the young woman in the bath who turns old, the kid on the bike meeting the twin girls, REDRUM, All work and no play and the whole thing about Jack going mad etc etc etc...
    i agree the shinning i think was one of the scariest by my favourite director stanley kubrick. the best

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    The Shining was alright, but didn't really scare me much.... don't know why. I usually don't like the Stephen King films.... Pet Semetary was pretty scarey though, I suppose.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    No, Stephen King films are never as good as his books used to be, although Misery was pretty good

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast