Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scariest Film ?

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Im goin to have to say first of all:
    The Ring - the re-done american version, i loved it, saw it in the cinema, and it genuinely scared me. Original also scary.

Blair witch is up there, as when it first came out so long ago (remember?) there was serious talk that it was ACTUALLY REAL!

hmmmm... how about the first Childs Play ? it did scare me a bit...i was kinda young dudes seeing a doll runnin around like that can scar u for life !!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    dont no if i've spelt this right, but mine has got to off been poltergeist when i was a kid that film realy put the the shits up me big time, i've never looked at a tv the same way again lol
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    yeah the ring had my friend shit scared we watched it last week now she thinks she going to die on sunday afternoon a week after she watched it lol... cos technically she watched the same video that killed them all. good film... but the one that made me jump belive it or not was "when darkness falls" that witch is like a fridge magnet sticking to walls like that - really good film took me a week to download of a 56ker though!

I liked it...

my favourite scary scene would be 13 ghosts where the man gets cut apart by two doors and the front half of his body slides to the floor... you can see his eyes and everything... and also the part where the woman got crushed lol... i liked them bits very cool but gory dont make u jump but its just cool

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'll always remember the first time I saw "Jaws": I was 10 or 11 years old and it Summer had just begun. That summer I went to the sea with my parents... And almost crapped my pants each time I went swimming!

A few months ago I had the same sensation when watching a japanese movie, "Kaïro", and I'll never perceive my PC the way I did before...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont know...these days...Hollywood has seemed to have stopped making quality horror films. All that they put out are films, that have moments that make you jump...but thats just a gimmick...cuz the films themselves arent actually scary. One exception though, to me, was the film Below. I saw this in an empty theatre with my girlfriend...perfect mood for the film. I mean...it has those moments that will make you jump, but it is also genuinely creepy. When I was a kid...The Texas Chainsaw Massacre freaked me out...oh and Jaws...these days I still like those two films, but they arent really scary any more.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    The Ring, american version is really scarry! Ive never looked at 8 year old girls the same way since. Darkness falls i great to

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Texas Chainsaw massacre was gruesome. And it had that old vintage horror look to it. One downfall though: it was too short in film lenghth. But, then again with as stupid as those people were that were in it, Id imagine It wouldnt take long to kill anybody that dumb.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    suppose....
    forgot jaws pretty obvious...

i was also thinking father of the bride 2.....
    menacing....

but on a more serious note,

the first Elm Street anyone?first time u saw it?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah I agree about the first Elm Street...and Friday the 13th and Halloween for that matter. But thats cuz we were young back when those came out. I mean....theyre still entertaining...but they lost their 'horror' appeal.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    well whats the most modern with genuine horror appeal then bro !!?

I reckon still Blair, only because of its originality, and more suspense, culminting in a no show i admit but it was quite chilling in some scenes.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast