Thread: Request To Take Action And How

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    The only people that should be banned are the people who get on kazaa and change the filenames of a movie to something its not, with avi preview its almost impossible to download a 600 meg file for days without being able to really see what it is, so who do these idiots think their fooling? It's pointless and I say we should take action. And for those who dont have avi preview and have been bamboozled into getting a file with a differnet name, if you decide to keep it in your shared folder then its your responsiblity to change the file name to what it really is. And to all you fake file junkies out there getting your kicks evertime a new movie comes out, renaming a file to the name of that new movie I say this................."why do you play childish games like that? Do you realize this stuff is a privelege, it aint a damn joke. Pretty soon the f.b.i. and the riaa are going to sue bigtime and have all this illegal. That means your isp wont allow you to do this type of stuff. And instead of enjoying this while it last your meesing it up for everybody else. Get a life."

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Well, old news, but is it not clear who is actually spreading the fakes, as you have mentioned them above. It is their intention to destroy the network one way or another.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    agree nevermind the leechers its these dickheads sharing fakes that should be banned

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Pretty soon the f.b.i. and the riaa are going to sue bigtime and have all this illegal. That means your isp wont allow you to do this type of stuff. And instead of enjoying this while it last your meesing it up for everybody else. Get a life."
    Dont believe everything you read.You cannot make filesharing illegal we will always have ways and means to share,so STOP trying to scare people and happy sharing!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    More important thn anyh of this. Where did shn get the avatar, is it from video, if so what.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@30 May 2003 - 14:18
    "Pretty soon the f.b.i. and the riaa are going to sue bigtime and have all this illegal. That means your isp wont allow you to do this type of stuff. And instead of enjoying this while it last your meesing it up for everybody else. Get a life."
    The RIAA, MPAA, BSA, and PROBABLY even the FBI are the ONES making fakes!

They won't sue themselves. But they'll sue us for threatening them to stop flooding the networks with fakes!

Yet another reason why RIAA's website gets hit by a DDoS attack every other week...