Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont Chase Movies That Just Come Out

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Heres the deal buddy. Anytime a new movie comes out in theaters your better off not wasting your time on kazaa to get it. If its the real deal, like that [tmd] crap is most the times then its probably some idiot that went in the theater with his dad's camcorder and taped the whole shabang. Youll hear people coughing and youll see heads bobbing in front of the screen and on top of that, when the loser gets home and puts the crappy "brand new" just out in theater movie" on his computer he decides that he wants to add a few crappy subtitles of his clan or shout outs to his homeboys like we give a crap. Movies on kazaa are good in one instance..........dvd!! Once a movie comes out on dvd and you see it on kazaa then most of the times it's got good qality and its legit. So unless you want some homegrown movie of something that just came out or a fake one with the filename of it, then dont waste your time chasing movies that just come out. This p2p thing aint that evolved yet to where we can be grateful enough to have those kinda opportunities. But in the future here soon, I think well be able to get any movie, Im talkin before it even comes out in theater type stuff. Now thats nice. So until then, dont get your panties in the water about these just out in theater movies. With all the money you saved off dvd's by not buying them and getting them off kazaa, Im sure you can spear 20 bucks to take your ol lady, girlfriend boyfriend or whoever that special person is in your life to a "real" movie at a theater at least once a month. I mean if you cant do that, and youd rather not wait and get it off kazaa, then I suppose you dont really have a life and all you want to do is be a zombie on your computer and download allllllllllll day. Live a little, go out take a break from that computer of yours and get a breath of fresh air. Outside that is, Im not talkin fresh air from the fan on your computer!...........lol

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    I agree

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    well ive always been a cinema freak till i met kazaa...........yeah sure it helps..............

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    yeah we all became sinners

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    shn is right, cams are crap i cant understand why anyone wants to watch those

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    Yes cams are a piece of shit

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Some people like bootlegs....And some bootlegs are pretty good quality... cams do suck, but theres higher level of bootlegs then that, like telesyncs... And some movies id rather just watch at home and not wait until a dvd. Movies with good special efdfects i usualy either wait or go to the movies, but take a movie like "analz that" it doesnt matter about quality, its a fuckin comedy... Im not saying bootlegs arent for everyone, but realize some people do like them...and its a little bit more then just "some kid with daddys cam corder" a lot of the times

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    yea usally movies with extreme special effects (star wars, matrix ect.) [mo fense matrix people] just look like crap on divx, just better off buy the dvd

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I only downloaded 2.5 bootlegs in last 2 years, red dragon, the ring, and half of the gostship. They licked balls, I love dvdrips, after I watch them, I just burn them on a cd, I am making DVDrip collection.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    YEah yeah ! is true but i live in guatemala a country in central america
    we canot see the new movies the fu$#ng same day that they r show in other countrys like usa so is better to see this poor quality camcorder movie to nothing !

thats all keep sharing !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast