Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Worst 10 Torrent Sites

Standing on the Moon
    Torrentsrus.org gets my vote...They keep changing trackers and you have to resign up and get your ratio switched over...It gets old fast....

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Torrentleech
    Demonoid
    bitsoup
    Dude TL is an awesome tracker. It's fast and is a great 0-day tracker. Bitsoup is also a great movies tracker. Don't know what you are comparing them to but they sure are not the worst.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    filter2010's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    FTN

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yeh i love ftn
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by filter2010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    F***.***.net
    can a mod edit that??

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    demonoid is not bad, it has a lot stuff but just kinda slow.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by makksoft View Post
    demonoid is not bad, it has a lot stuff but just kinda slow.
    I won't say that Demonoid is quite bad but it's kinda slow than other private trackers, any way the tracker is not always bad by what it can offer or even the speeds some times the tracker can get it's reputation down just by it's moderators and admins, TL & FTN as example have some mean mods and admins they can disable you just for sneezing so in my opinion not only the speed or the quantity and variety of things they offer there are some other things you should consider when you judge

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    I had a demonoid account and for some reason my ratio just stuck one day. I never got below .92, no matter how much I leeched. They get my vote for worst.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post
    worst torrent site. demonoid, even though it was my first private site its so unorganized. no dupe rule, people with .2 ratios can get by, and the ratio status only updates once a day.
    It's disorganized but I've found stuff there that I could not find even searching through the most popular torrent sites listed here. I think it's a great resource and should not be considered a candidate for "worst" torrent site.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It's disorganized but I've found stuff there that I could not find even searching through the most popular torrent sites listed here. I think it's a great resource and should not be considered a candidate for "worst" torrent site.
    I agree with you. I have found stuff there that I have not found anywhere else. However speeds are pretty crappy I have to say.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast