Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verifieds----for What?

Like someone mentioned before, the Fasttrack Network is going down hill. No one is sharing anymore. Whenever I try and download a file, it always "needs more sources." not to mention that the fasttracknetwork is being flooded with viruses from the music companies as well as other people. pretty soon there is going to be no fast track network!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Sorry to say it is true, many holes in the ship, causing the flood.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Yeah i have to agree, i'm on 56k and use to get great speed for things like movie files but now it's going slower, Alot of people have also had the same thing happen to them but no one knows what is causing it.

Fakes are not as much of a problem as i use the verifieds, but the amount of fakes on the network make the search especily when it comes to movies pretty useless.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    only reason things going down hill, its because new and better p2p coming out, another ways of sharing becoming better the ones we have now.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by lunatacs@30 May 2003 - 20:55
    only reason things going down hill, its because new and better p2p coming out, another ways of sharing becoming better the ones we have now.
    Like what?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yea what!

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    SHAREAZA, ES5, IRC, NEWS, and many others.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Does shareaza contain any spyware and adware

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by REALITY@30 May 2003 - 21:06
    SHAREAZA, ES5, IRC, NEWS, and many others.
    Emule is popular also because it redownloads any corrupt parts of a file.

Does shareaza contain any spyware and adware
    It wouldn't be popular if it had it, now would it?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    ? I still d/l movies with there s2d with no problem. sure some might not always be d/l but it doesnt really matter when your downloading 10 movies at a time. As soon as on is done you watch it then another is usually done... and so on and so on..

^_^x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast