Thread: Freddy Vs Jason?

michael
    Is there a file of it out yet on kazaa? I heard it was on mirc so i wanted to know if it came out here to or no.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Huh...there have only been a handful of screeners...so I doubt there are any cams or telesyncs on IRC...dont expect it on Kazaa till like...September.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    not on Kazaa im afraid.
    or mirc for that matter, altho im not sure.
    confirmation any1?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Checked both ircspy and nforce...nothing. And again...rarely are there ever cams that come up from screenings.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I really hope this movie won't suck. I swear to God I will never again trust Hollywood to bring out a good horror movie again if this one blows.... Just look to Scream, Darkness Falls, Thirteen Ghosts, FearDotCom, H20, Halloween Resurrection, I know what you did last summer, etc. etc.... So, in conclusion what do all of these movies have in common? THEY SUCKED BIG FAT DONKEY BALLS... America and Italy were the gore masters of the late 70's to late 80's ... now it looks like the Japanese have taken the title... I am gonna shoot Wes Craven in the head cause he sold out so freakin bad.... I mean how can you compare the Last House on the Left to Scream?! What a dolt.....

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    just got back from the show wrong turn was pretty scary, made my girlfreind scream a couple of times might be good for a laugh.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    How did you see the film? It's not out yet........