Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eddie Griffin crashed $1.5 million Ferrari Enzo

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

What does money have to do with it.

The car is valued at 1.5 million USD. Smashing the front end like that is not something you can take into pablos body shop and have sanded down and painted for a few hundred bucks. There is only 400 of them in the world. It was not his car either.
    I know how much it costs (which is actually irrelevant because being able to pay for one didn't mean you could buy one, people were invited to get one). I know what it is and why it was called that name. I know what it could do and why it was made.

That's the point. There was no excuse for some half-wit driving it round a track with concrete walls round the outside. Then running into one.

The money is irrelevant. People who could get one could afford to pay $400,000 to fix it. It's appalling what was done with it, for a larf.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    That's idiotic.

Why would someone even think of doing that with an Enzo.

And also, it's not a fucking "sports car" it's a Ferrari Enzo.
    I know... it's like people wearing a pair of Manolo's to a street party

3. Lounge   -   #13
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post

The car is valued at 1.5 million USD. Smashing the front end like that is not something you can take into pablos body shop and have sanded down and painted for a few hundred bucks. There is only 400 of them in the world. It was not his car either.
    I know how much it costs (which is actually irrelevant because being able to pay for one didn't mean you could buy one, people were invited to get one). I know what it is and why it was called that name. I know what it could do and why it was made.

That's the point. There was no excuse for some half-wit driving it round a track with concrete walls round the outside. Then running into one.

The money is irrelevant. People who could get one could afford to pay $400,000 to fix it. It's appalling what was done with it, for a larf.
    Ah I see your point now. Did not understand where you were coming from on your first post. I think his comment after he crashed it was just ridiculous.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    So what, it's only a fucking car. At least nobody got hurt. :phew:

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I agree with barb.

stop being such a big jessie JP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12