Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: tvtorrents..... need Credits

  1. #1
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    away forever
    Posts
    684

    Smile

    Thnx Mate SO Much Done
    Last edited by showbox; 03-28-2007 at 10:29 AM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    178
    is that possible?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Dreamz's Avatar Dreamz Do Come True BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by stoma View Post
    is that possible?
    Only With New Invite

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    biggie944's Avatar If i can give i will BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester,UK
    Posts
    198
    it is possible but i wont say how or invite scammers will use it like this guy, you need an invite to do it and i think invites are invites not just a way to a quick buffer.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoma View Post
    is that possible?
    Only With New Invite
    Yeh its possible...

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...r-guide-162931

    Go read.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Dreamz's Avatar Dreamz Do Come True BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamz View Post

    Only With New Invite
    Yeh its possible...

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...r-guide-162931

    Go read.
    Well I'll Be .. U Never Cece To Amaze Me Man

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    biggie944's Avatar If i can give i will BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester,UK
    Posts
    198
    well like i said invites are invites not a way for people to build there ratio

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    away forever
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie944 View Post
    it is possible but i wont say how or invite scammers will use it like this guy, you need an invite to do it and i think invites are invites not just a way to a quick buffer.
    WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who is the Scammer ???!!!!!! "Me" R u Crazy or SomeThing like that

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamz View Post

    Only With New Invite
    Yeh its possible...

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...r-guide-162931

    Go read.
    Thnx Mate So much for this Info
    Last edited by showbox; 03-28-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,212
    Quote Originally Posted by showbox View Post
    WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who is the Scammer ???!!!!!! "Me" R u Crazy or SomeThing like that

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamz View Post

    Only With New Invite
    Yeh its possible...

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...r-guide-162931

    Go read.
    Thnx Mate So much for this Info
    One you know how to transfer credits...i can give u a 40 gc credit invite...if u want

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    showbox's Avatar {Bye Bye AlL} BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    away forever
    Posts
    684
    I wish OnLine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •