Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WarezBros Invites hmmm

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Unsure

I just noticed a bunch of the Warez invites being given out in like 4 threads and few folks were dishing out some for trades earlier. Is this tracker open or opening up? Hmmmmm Or is the tracker giving everyone a bunch of invites? hmmmmm I have not seen it pop up in the trackers open for sign ups thread, but I wonder if it will show up there soon. It is usually the trend on here when everyone starts dishing out ivites or trading off accounts.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    No, i dont think it will open up. All those invites being given, i think it was just more of a reaction of a few users against some trade proposals. Some people were asking for top level trackers in return of WBros invites, a completely unknown tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ahhhh IC I don't have this tracker, but I started to see the boards flooded with trades and invites. That usually means that it is opening up or the credited everyones account with a bunch of invites and people are trying to cash in before the "value" drops.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    I just noticed a bunch of the Warez invites being given out in like 4 threads and few folks were dishing out some for trades earlier. Is this tracker open or opening up? Hmmmmm Or is the tracker giving everyone a bunch of invites? hmmmmm I have not seen it pop up in the trackers open for sign ups thread, but I wonder if it will show up there soon. It is usually the trend on here when everyone starts dishing out ivites or trading off accounts.
    I was thinking the same thing.

The first page of the board is flooded with them.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I think they all get 5 invites when you sign up, so I guess it becomes a domino affect. But since everyone has them now.. I would take one if it was forced on me. LOL

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kampuz's Avatar Adminstrador BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hey who now´s the IRC link of this site????

cumps

• No Trade!
    • No Sharing!
    • No Seller!

Only a good seedbox that can seed

Danny Kampuz in the House!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I think they all get 5 invites when you sign up, so I guess it becomes a domino affect. But since everyone has them now.. I would take one if it was forced on me. LOL

Seems to me like everyone is trying to cash in on them as well.
    They will have no real value by this time tomorrow more than likely.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Well Well... Was I right or what? Open for signups... LOL

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    StarBoy69's Avatar Eh?! BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yeah and it's rare level 5. LMFAO!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Well Well... Was I right or what? Open for signups... LOL

LMAO exactly what I was thinking as well.
    They couldnt even give their invites away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast