Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A reminder about the "rep" system

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I make smart ass posts. Can I get a rep please from someone? LOL
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Lmao +rep

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by CiNdEz View Post
    Why not make than already trusted members and purple stars only could give add reps ?
    It will make the rep more important, not for the same purpose but it could mean actualy something.
    The problem with that is that trusted and established members dont do as much trades as newbies. Then how can they know a particular member is trusted enough to be given a rep point if he didnt trade with him?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Why not make than already trusted members and purple stars only could give add reps ?
    It will make the rep more important, not for the same purpose but it could mean actualy something.
    2 hard

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    kajoon's Avatar Panek Ota... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    thanx for the reminder but dont u trust some1 even when your giving away a free invite ? he can cheat in his ratio or lose his acc for not being active and u can get a kick in the b...
    i think its the same thing, trusting some1 with a trade or trusting some1 for making any stupid sh!t when he get a free invite...

i would be more than happy to here your opinions...
    kajoon

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    Lmao +rep
    ROTFLMAO
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    The problem with that is that trusted and established members dont do as much trades as newbies. Then how can they know a particular member is trusted enough to be given a rep point if he didnt trade with him?
    Mmmm .. I thought about something but you're right it couldn't work

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    V's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    that's right , thanx buddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12