Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Invite opinion

mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliana View Post
    which client u use for ur seedbox..?
    i use azSMRC
    leeware. good speed (faster than I ever use) but shitty HD size. Only 20GB

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    [QUOTE=mbucari1;1870030]
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post

Well you could, I'm just assuming that if you already got ftn and sct for the oink you wouldnt want more of ftn and sct.
    Oh, I see. I will reach 2TB on thorsland before 1TB or even 500gb on oink. I will probable get ftn first (if I can).

I wish you luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachionut View Post
    why would you want two copies of ftn or sct?
    I know people that have 2-3 SCT. One to use, one in case the other gets disabled, and the last for trading if there's ever another level 5 site out there. That's partly why it's so hard to get in you have people hoarding

Also, to magicrabbit I think it's a good idea to go for FTN first. It's hard to keep ratio at SCT even with a seedbox (Leeware anyway because it doesn't have high sustained speeds like leaseweb or vectoral) and FTN has faster pre-times and has a lot of things that are free leech.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pistachionut View Post
    why would you want two copies of ftn or sct?
    I know people that have 2-3 SCT. One to use, one in case the other gets disabled, and the last for trading if there's ever another level 5 site out there. That's partly why it's so hard to get in you have people hoarding

Also, to magicrabbit I think it's a good idea to go for FTN first. It's hard to keep ratio at SCT even with a seedbox (Leeware anyway because it doesn't have high sustained speeds like leaseweb or vectoral) and FTN has faster pre-times and has a lot of things that are free leech.
    That's what I was thinking all along. I'm going for ftn. I don't know if I'll ever persue sct or not.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345