Thread: Full Animatrix Dvd Rip

Poster
    If someone knows a bittorren link to download animatrix or if someone knows a veryfied hash please post it here 4 the world !!

Keep Sharing jhonny sharing !!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    The Animatrix DVD will come out in a few days, so it's not on KaZaA yet. Besides that, it usually takes a few weeks until you find enough sources to download it at a decent speed. You can find newly released DVD rips on E-Donkey or Direct Connect, usually before they appear on KaZaA.

I really hate it when people ask if stuff is already on KaZaA, like X2, Matrix Reloaded or Hulk. There is NOT gonna be a CAM until maybe one day before the official movie release. And don't even mention a DVD rip before the DVD is officially availible in stores. Even though most of the movies are already completed, they usually wait a few more days or weeks until they show it. Like Hulk, it's already finished but they are not gonna show it until the official release.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I downloaded it last week m8, through torentse but they're down now.
    Its also on Filesoup.com-just click 'Torrents' hit CTRL-F and search for it....found it straight away.

Good little stories filling you in on some stuff that occurs in Reloaded and other things just regarding the matrix itself. Still, a lot too sit through 2 hours all at once..i did

L8r.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Yo silvercrow, use the searsch man. I posted Animatrix weeks ago.

This is the Animatrix verified thread

And MadDog, yes it's on kazaa. For some weeks now

For Bittorrent you can also try 0-Mile.com
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I know that this has been posted before, it's my first attempt at creating a Sig2Dat Quicklink.

File: Animatrix.Xvid.fixedaudio.avi
    Length: 730892288 Bytes,713762KB
    UUHash: =C4jEb4IPmb0FcqAgqfzDSSdv8Z0=

Before anyone asks, I'm posting it here BECAUSE it's been posted before, I'd hate it if someone wasted a lot of download time because I did it wrong. If you're desperate for the Animatrix, use someone elses link, I'll edit this when/if someone confirms that this one works.
    EDIT: It works, but see the next post (by NotoriousBIC) for a faster way to get the file if you can't connect to this link.

Someone please tell me if it works!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    That quicklink is correct BCCorn.

However I'm a bit confused. You could have checked that for yourself.

A little note for you all:
    This version (fixedaudio) is less well spread on kazaa. If you can't find sources for it use the non-fixed version hash and the seperate fix.

See my previous post for a link to the thread about this.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@31 May 2003 - 12:28
    However I'm a bit confused. You could have checked that for yourself.
    Thanks.

It didn't cross my mind to just click on my own link LOL. I'll learn all this eventually - probably just before "they" close it all down!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Thanx people u really help me ! now iam 70% complete !
    If u need some help with something i can give u a hand !