Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Need Oink Please.....plz....

BANNED BT Rep: +4
    So Do Something About It! Im Not Trying To Justify Taking Action Against It But Taking Verbal Action And Bashing Him Is Un Called For... You, My Friend Are The Actual "idiot" Here If You Cant Understand This. Learn To Comprehend.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    so let him beg... when he sees people are ignoring him he'll find a new place to beg the members getting mad about it are actually giving him the attention he needs because obviously hes attracting attention to SOMEONE if youre sick and tired of him ignore him or report him you dont need to sit here and act like an internet tough guy telling him to stfu and stop spamming because the actual spam here are those that "angry and fed up users" are posting.
    So let him beg and create 20 threads?
    @ JA you always around...

@everyone else
    This isn't a wierd request neways... everyone wants oink... but you need to make them understand nicely and not raise your BP.. the only reason noone is going to give oink out like this is because of TRUST!!!! if u mess up the inviter gets kicked as well. so improve urself and then ask
    >< marks the spot

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    THE HELL
    U DONT NEED TO SPAM EVERY SITE
    U SPAM IN P2PFORUMS TOO
    NO ONE IS GIVING YOU OINK FOR FREE GET OVER IT AND TRADE SOMETHING FOR IT

This is the worse advice anyone can give you. ..all that shouting too!

The best way to get Oink invites, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Better Advice
    First, join the FileSharingTalk.com chat room on SoulSeek...sharing some files. Ask for Adster, to receive the name of the secret, Oink Invite room. ( Don't forget to add everyone you see in the room, to your friends list).
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/file-...ated-406-67507

Last edited by thewizeard; 03-29-2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/file-sharing/t-soulseek-updated-406-67507

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by shock~ View Post
    its not your duty as a member and poster on this board ....................................blah blah blah

Its just as much my right to bitch about his series of begging post as it is your to bitch about us complaining about him.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    umm thats not the point he does this in other forums too and u see about 100 posts from him begging for it...this site is not for begging its for trading
    why cant he buffer the accounts that he has a trades them maybe because he either cant buffer or wants everything free
    next thing u know he has created hundreds of threads here spamming by saying he wants OINK he put at least 50 posts begging for oink on p2pforums u think he got it yet? NO

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Mr Nice Guy BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    well i am not here to bash this man because i have given him free stuff in the past but i will not no more. reason being is because i gave him a free pisexy acct in the past and he went to trade it on another forum and got scammed and b4 that he got a free revtt invite from me and i recently checked my invitees and poooooooooof his acct is disabled.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    see hes a spammer and cant keep a ratio
    then why the hell are u begging kingrace??

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    see hes a spammer and cant keep a ratio
    then why the hell are u begging kingrace??
    To annoy you, of course...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123