Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oink and Demonoid Invites...

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine_If View Post
    Oink! I will try to reach the secret room on Souseek..I want actually a Demonid and a FTN.. see you there thewizeard

..Is it true you that owners of traded Oink and FTN power+accounts, can come to you and you arrange that the account is accepted and "legal"like by Oink and FTN

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManMKD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine_If View Post
    Oink! I will try to reach the secret room on Souseek..I want actually a Demonid and a FTN.. see you there thewizeard

..Is it true you that owners of traded Oink and FTN power+accounts, can come to you and you arrange that the account is accepted and "legal"like by Oink and FTN
    Yes this is quite true. The reason being is to give those honest users stuck with these accounts, one chance. That's all. So those members that have such accounts, please contact me (thewizeard or nigel123) in the Soulseek chat. We will sort it out as soon as possible, so you can freely use that traded account by the end of the day without fear of deletion of the account or the invite tree..
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-02-2007 at 11:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Yes this is quite true. The reason being is to give those honest users stuck with these accounts, one chance. That's all. So those members that have such accounts, please contact me (thewizeard or nigel123) in the Soulseek chat. We will sort it out as soon as possible, so you can freely use that traded account by the end of the day without fear of deletion of the account or the invite tree..
    That is absolutely NOT TRUE. At OiNK, at least, trading accounts is against the rules. If we find a traded account, we will disable it, and possibly the person that invited the original owner of the account. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying, including thewizeard.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by the_e_male View Post
    That is absolutely NOT TRUE. At OiNK, at least, trading accounts is against the rules. If we find a traded account, we will disable it, and possibly the person that invited the original owner of the account. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying, including thewizeard.
    Of course this member, who is obviously mis-using "the_E_Male's" nick, ( and there is lot of that going on) is looking for sensation.. The action continues in the SoulSeek chat and don't forget to say Oink ! And PM Adster...
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-04-2007 at 12:02 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_e_male View Post
    Wow, an oink staff member has abandoned their duties of banning members unjustifiably and being complete arses on IRC, just long enough to "grace" us with a post (which we will ignore).

Best that you get back. Would hate for things to go right over there.

yo

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    I wouldn't put it like that! The_e-_male I know is a pleasant polite, considerate person, I have had long conversations with him, at Oink, all of which I recorded meticulously and have uploaded to my ftp server at Sealand,...and he is a kind, polite person, who when he makes a mistake, quickly discovers and makes amends, which he invariably does; which is only to be expected with so many members,. He would never ever use the word "liar"; which is how I uncovered this cunning masquerade
    ..back to business

Sorry about all these spam and off-topic posts, as I said we will also white-Wash your butterd Power + Oink accounts, as those are much desired and as we now have one of their mods occupied in the lounge with that decoy thread, leaving us free..well you know what they say, "when the pigs away the Lounge Wolves rule supreme"..erm wait this doesn't rhyme but well, as it was only meant symbolical like ..Oink!
    Last edited by thewizeard; 05-04-2007 at 10:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I wouldn't put it like that! The_e-_male I know is a pleasant polite, considerate person, I have had long conversations with him, at Oink, all of which I recorded meticulously and have uploaded to my ftp server at Sealand,...and he is a kind, polite person, who when he makes a mistake, quickly discovers and makes amends, which he invariably does; which is only to be expected with so many members,. He would never ever use the word "liar"; which is how I uncovered this cunning masquerade
    ..back to business
    I haven't dealt with a single one of them that wasn't a complete asshole and intolerant to reason or facts.

Truth is, over there they ban first and ask questions later act like God with a Napoleon complex when asked a simple question about anything. I wouldn't use their shit tracker if it were the only one left. Fact.

Exigo is much better anyhow and has a GREAT staff. Combine that, Soulseek and newsgroups, and all my musical needs are met.

yo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234