Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Waiting 30 days

Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think its a great idea..the 30 days

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    yeah,it's worth to be waiting

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    I'm also in the 'waiting' group and think it's fair enough - after all if they didn't have any requirements why even require signup at all? It's not that big a deal anyway, waiting a month - just need a little patience

There is one thing I wondered though, not sure if it's ok to ask but... what is the invites section actually like? I'm not really too experienced with private trackers so I don't really know anything about how invites work - do you need to trade for them?

If so... is there anywhere you might suggest starting to try to sign up to get invites for trade? I'm not a member of any private trackers! Kind of a chicken and egg thing

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    30 days tooooooooo much

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by seras12345 View Post
    I'm also in the 'waiting' group and think it's fair enough - after all if they didn't have any requirements why even require signup at all? It's not that big a deal anyway, waiting a month - just need a little patience

There is one thing I wondered though, not sure if it's ok to ask but... what is the invites section actually like? I'm not really too experienced with private trackers so I don't really know anything about how invites work - do you need to trade for them?

If so... is there anywhere you might suggest starting to try to sign up to get invites for trade? I'm not a member of any private trackers! Kind of a chicken and egg thing
    Wait till you get to the Invites section and you'll see. There are a lot of people giving away invites for free, so you'll have fun anyways...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    Wait till you get to the Invites section and you'll see. There are a lot of people giving away invites for free, so you'll have fun anyways...

Ah ok, thanks! lol, it's kind of cool, it's almost like a trading game or something. Torrents - gotta catch em all

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    30 days tooooooooo much

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Str8ek's Avatar Chelsea FC Fanatic BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeah, it's a bit rigorous, but hope worth...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ..29 days to go...

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by seras12345 View Post
    A few weeks ago, I was in the same boat as you. Just read around a lot, and check the "Open for signups" thread. Soon enough, you'll be in some decent private trackers, and then you'll just have to become a Power User (or the equivalent) to get invites.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast