Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Movie Endings

Poster
    Originally posted by Crack_man@31 May 2003 - 08:03
    8 Mile was a good movie but the ending sucked
    i hear this alot becuz of how many ppl did not know why the movie ended like that. the movie was NOT about him going big and getting a deal the movie WAS about him building his courage up enough to battle and gain respect from the ppl at the shelter. and in the end he did get there restpect.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+31 May 2003 - 17:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 31 May 2003 - 17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Benno@31 May 2003 - 07:59
    Matrix: Reloaded the ending just sucked.
    thats only half the actual movie. The first Matrix is one movie by itself. but Reloaded and Revolution are one story. and they cant make a 5 hour movie. same with LOTR that would be impossible [/b][/quote]
    Ok true

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im going to say Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. The movie itself was alright...but the denouement took forever. It should have been at least 10 minutes shorter.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Benno+31 May 2003 - 08:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 31 May 2003 - 08:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Pitbul@31 May 2003 - 17:02
    <!--QuoteBegin--Benno
    @31 May 2003 - 07:59

thats only half the actual movie. The first Matrix is one movie by itself. but Reloaded and Revolution are one story. and they cant make a 5 hour movie. same with LOTR that would be impossible
    Ok true [/b][/quote]
    i didn&#39;t make it to seem like i was snapping just saying

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    is it technically only a third of a movie ?&#33;&#33;

not tryin to be too clever here &#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    phone booth, was expecting something better that that ass crack

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    TRshady
    Originally posted by Benno@31 May 2003 - 14:59
    Your damn right. Even though it is only half a movie, they still should of given it a proper ending.

I reckon the 8mile ending was crap, said it before. It should of shown &#39;Rabbit&#39; actually &#39;making it&#39; on stage or something, I was expecting more.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by terfdurkel@31 May 2003 - 15:51
    Can anyone explain to me what the hell the ending to the updated Planet of the Apes was all about?
    The guy changed the future and yeah, he didnt go back in time he went more thru the future and yeah bang thats it

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    blair witch was dissapointing....

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Sorry to be a chick flick guy but friggin "City of Angels" (Yeah i know...). It has a crappy ending(well its that not good in general) but the way everything is lovey dovey and then she dies...come on, think of something better,they&#39;re just trying to make it an ironic ending...ok I need to shut up now.

Im also gonna say "8 Mile" but not in the way others have said it was a poor ending. I understand how he "made it". I didn&#39;t expect him to be a huge rap star or something but him walking down the alley giving the rabbit sign was just poor IMO.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast