Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Worst Movie Endings

MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    The ending to "unfaithful" was a little weak. I mean Richard Gere and Diane Lane are just talking softly and you're thinking "Oh no! They can't leave it like this" and they do. None of the heavy sh*t got resolved and it ends with a shot of both of them in front of the police station(they're pondering whether or not to turn themselves in) but you have no assurance that they ran off to Mexico or if they really turned themselves in. If it weren't for the kick ass buttf*ck scene this movie would be worthless.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Originally posted by miffo@31 May 2003 - 21:30
    About planet of the apes, i just think they wanted to
    be able to make a prequel (or however u spell "another movie" in 1 word)
    but i must agree it was a little mindbogglin when he ended up in
    WDC of the apes
    The planet of the apes you guys are talking about is made in 2001 with Mark Wahlberg. It is really a remake of the 1968 movie. There was also a tv show in the mid 70's and several movies after that one (beneth the planet..., battle for the planet..., etc)

It was that in the first one, he stayed on the planet relizing it was really earth. In the remake, he finds out its earth after returning home (in the future). It proves, i guess, that humans and apes would folow the same path.

How about 2001: a space odyssey?
    There is i believe a second one, 2010: The invasion (or the year we made contact) I'm not sure of the title, but you have to rent it.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by Crack_man@31 May 2003 - 10:03
    8 Mile was a good movie but the ending sucked
    yup. agreed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234