Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: i Have 1 SCN invite

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If you can't tell me, please keep your mouth shut.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    its forbiden to talk about the url in public threads.. may someone can pm you the url.. if he does then pm me too

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Dreamz's Avatar Dreamz Do Come True BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Geeze I Want One Of These Dam* Invites ...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    haha...I remember 2 months ago, someone started a thread claiming themselves (spo)going to be the greatest of all trackers with light year speed. lol.

They were more busy in praising how great their site is and going to be rather than uploading some stuff into the tracker. lol

They had also the same rule that only uploaders (need to fulfill requirements) can upload. I think, there should be sites like F***. ANyone can upload there. Even the demand for the tracker is too high here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    DISABLED PRIVS
    My ratio's right below...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Mariosh's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    invite only ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariosh View Post
    invite only ?
    Yeh
    eee

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
    haha...I remember 2 months ago, someone started a thread claiming themselves (spo)going to be the greatest of all trackers with light year speed. lol.

They were more busy in praising how great their site is and going to be rather than uploading some stuff into the tracker. lol

They had also the same rule that only uploaders (need to fulfill requirements) can upload. I think, there should be sites like F***. ANyone can upload there. Even the demand for the tracker is too high here.
    well..thats not gonna happen here
    Been There, Done That

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Itachi_Avenger's Avatar Where's My Luck? BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joyntkid View Post
    it's a new a coming tracker, it will be one of the best.
    they aren't looking for average joes to help seed here and there.
    you will not get an invite just to "look and have a see"
    they are looking for uploaders right now, AFAIK.
    It's going to be one of the best and they still dont have uploaders? I'm having a deja vu moment here. Where have i seen this before. Well, i wish them all the luck, and hope it's not another tracker just for seedboxes.
    its not only for seedboxes....but if someone want to become an uploader, he must have a seedbox or atleast a good Upload Speed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345