Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Possible Arrests!

Do u ever see the mafia sell copies of a movie that just came out in theaters on dvd?

Yes i live in ITALY and you can buy all the new movies at the market on dvd, all the dvd-s coming from the south of ITALY (SICILIA)

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 18:20
    Im sorry (i dont mean to be rude to you or your family by the way
    Dont worry Billy I was just putting a perspective across

No-one could offend me lifes tooooo short

3. Lounge   -   #63
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 18:42
    No-one could offend me lifes tooooo short
    amen my friend !!!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #64
    And by the way people Northern Ireland is a fantastic place. Dont judge by what you hear or see on the tv ;)

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@31 May 2003 - 18:47
    And by the way people Northern Ireland is a fantastic place. Dont judge by what you hear or see on the tv
    yeah but a lot of idiots live here

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@31 May 2003 - 19:11
    yeah but a lot of idiots live here
    Don't worry they're not exclusive to NI :lol:

7. Lounge   -   #67
    yeah suppose thats tru !!

small-minded freaks are aplenty here tho, its sad and frustrating. i need away !

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Go to the Giants Causeway, stay at the Causeway Hotel. The scenery is magic, it's very like the west coast of Scotland. The people are more hospitable than anywhere else I have ever been. Eat at the Hotel. Perhaps get the mixed grill, but only if you want to suffer death by meat. Maybe visit Bushmills and have a wee look about. It really is well worth a visit

Don't however do what I did on one occasion and get pished in Belfast City Centre, then get lost and have to flag a taxi at 1 in the morning while unable to speak coherently. Having said that i wouldn't advise that in Glasgow, Cardiff or London either.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by PB Montgolfier@31 May 2003 - 19:18
    Go to the Giants Causeway, stay at the Causeway Hotel. The scenery is magic, it's very like the west coast of Scotland. The people are more hospitable than anywhere else I have ever been. Eat at the Hotel. Perhaps get the mixed grill, but only if you want to suffer death by meat. Maybe visit Bushmills and have a wee look about. It really is well worth a visit

Don't however do what I did on one occasion and get pished in Belfast City Centre, then get lost and have to flag a taxi at 1 in the morning while unable to speak coherently. Having said that i wouldn't advise that in Glasgow, Cardiff or London either.
    Does the causeway hotel look directly over the giants causeway?
    I've been looking to take the special someone in my life away for a few days on her birthday and you've just given me a great idea.

Edit: Sorry. Very off topic!

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Originally posted by namzuf9@31 May 2003 - 19:21
    Does the causeway hotel look directly over the giants causeway?
    I've been looking to take the special someone in my life away for a few days on her birthday and you've just given me a great idea.
    The giant's causeway is nice but its not the nicest place to go to in Northern Ireland, its too touristy (its basically a bunch of rocks shaped wierdly incase you didnt know), as is Bushmills.
    You want to go to the Ards peninsula, there are some beautiful views there.
    Donegal in the Republic of Ireland is also lovely. It is quiet, the views are outstanding, and spending time there with someone special there means a lot.
    quality time, you know?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast